Legrand notifies UGAM – Legrand Scholarship Program 2019-20 for Women Candidates
UGAM Legrand Scholarship Program 2019 – Application are invited from young women who have completed class 10 and class 12 with a minimum of 75% marks for UGAM – Legrand Scholarship Program 2019-20 powered by Legrand
This scholarship is granted to help girls to cover 60% of their college tuition fee or INR 60,000 per annum whichever is less to study B. Tech, B.E. and B. Arch at a recognized college or university in India.
For over four decades, Legrand has been one of the leading companies in India leveraging global knowledge to customise offerings locally, delivering end-to-end solutions across categories and sectors.
- Through this UGAM Scholarship program, Legrand aims to empower meritorious Girl students to pursue a career in technology by supporting them to take up their dream courses in technical education.
- The scholarship will cover 60% of the college tuition fee or INR 60,000 per annum whichever is less for study B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch in a recognized college or university in India.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UGAM Legrand Scholarship Program 2019 – Who Can Apply?
- Girls from pan India can apply
- Passed class 12th from India
- Scored a minimum of 75% marks in class 10th & 12th
- Seeking to take admission or secured admission in B.Tech./BE (preferably in Electrical or Electronics stream) and B.Arch. from India for 2019-20 batch
- Preference would be given according to the merit and need of the candidate 2019-20 for Girls
- Studying in Indian university
- Students from pan India are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship is only for the girl child. Candidates should have secured a minimum of 75% marks both in Class X and XII to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Shortlisting of the candidates for the scholarship will be strictly based on the merits and to the deserving students
- Shortlisted candidates will be selected for the telephonic round of interview and final scholars will be selected thereafter (either direct / skype/telephonic based on the candidate’s location)
- Final selected list of student’s name will be published on the website and personalized scholarship award letter will be issued by Legrand
- Interview questions to be decided with Legrand team consultation
- Providing the list of top candidates based on the interview round
- Final scholar selection decision will be with Legrand scholarship team
See: National Scholarship 2019
UGAM Legrand Scholarship Program 2019 Application Process
- Applications are accepted online only
- Last date to submit the application form is 25th July 2019. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
- Along with the application form, aspirants need to submit the following documents – Birth certificate/proof of age; Class X mark sheet; Aadhar card; Class XII score details (online copy); University Admission details – college, course with fee structure; Proof of family income or Form 16 (parent’s/dependants)
- Click Here to Know More
UGAM Legrand Scholarship Program 2019 Important Dates
- Application Deadline: 25th July 2019