Legrand Scholarship Program 2021 for Girl Students, Check Scholarship Amount, Selection Process
Legrand Scholarship Program 2021 – Applications are invited from academically promising girl students for Legrand Scholarship Program 2021-22 powered by Legrand to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.
The scholarship will cover the fees to study B.Tech./BE/B.Arch. program at a recognized Indian university or college.
- Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructure. Based in Limoges, Legrand operates in 90 countries and has a market presence in over 180 countries. Legrand offers a wide range of products in the categories of Energy distribution, Wiring devices, Home Automation, Structured Cabling, UPS, Lighting Management Solutions, Cable Management and Industrial application products.
Legrand Scholarship Program 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date of Application Deadline : 10th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Legrand Scholarship Program 2021
- Only for girls
- Must be an Indian
- Must have passed Class 12 in 2021
- Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams
- Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2021-22 at a recognized college/university in India
- Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources
- Students who lost their parents due to COVID-19 will be given preference
- 60% of annual academic fees up to INR 60,000 per year till the completion of the course based on the academic performance.
Legrand Scholarship Program 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
- Step-I : Go to the link https://www.buddy4study.com/page/legrand-scholarship
- Step-II : Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- Step-III : If not registered on Buddy4Study-Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Step-IV : You will now be redirected to the Legrand Scholarship application form page.
- Step-V : Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Step-VI : Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Step-VII : Upload relevant documents
- Step-VIII : Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
- The selection criteria involve,
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their merit, need and family income
- Supporting documents for the above-mentioned criteria to be submitted along with the document
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic round of interview conducted by an experienced panel of interviewers.
- Final list of selected students will be published on the website and will receive the personalized scholarship award letter issued by Legrand
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website