Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2023 for Girl Students
Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2023 – Applications are invited from academically promising girl students for Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2023-24 powered by Legrand to pursue their higher education.
- Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program is an initiative by Legrand under its CSR initiative to provide financial support to meritorious girl students, differently-abled girl students and transgender students to help them pursue their higher education. Under this program, academically promising girl students who have chosen to pursue B.Tech/BE/B.Arch./other graduation (Finance or Science) – BSC/BCOM/BBA/etc. will receive 60% of the annual course fee up to INR 60,000 per year and students in the special category* will receive 80% of the annual course fee up to INR 1,00,000 per year till the completion of their course based on their academic performances.
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date of Application Deadline : 31st August 2023
- Open for girl students across India only.
- Applicants must have gotten admission in B.Tech/BE/B.Arch./BBA/B.Com/B.Sc. (Math and Science) degrees
- Applicants must have passed out class 12 in the year 2022–2023
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 70% and above marks in Class 10 and 12 examinations. Exceptions given to the differently-abled girl students and transgender students.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources must be less than INR 5,00,000.
- 60% of annual course fees up to INR 60,000 per year (whichever is less) till the completion of the course will be provided to girl students based on their academic performance.
- 80% of annual course fees up to INR 1,00,000 per year (whichever is less) till the completion of the course will be awarded to the special category* students based on academic performance.
- *Special category: Differently-abled students/transgender students/students with single parents/students who lost their parents due to COVID.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
- Step-I : Go to the link https://www.buddy4study.com/page/legrand-scholarship
- Step-II : Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- Step-III : If not registered on Buddy4Study-Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Step-IV : You will now be redirected to the Legrand Scholarship application form page.
- Step-V : Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Step-VI : Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Step-VII : Upload relevant documents
- Step-VIII : Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
- The selection criteria involve,
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their merit, need and family income
- Supporting documents for the above-mentioned criteria to be submitted along with the document
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic round of interview conducted by an experienced panel of interviewers.
- Final list of selected students will be published on the website and will receive the personalized scholarship award letter issued by Legrand
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website