International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) announce Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023 in Physics and Mathematics, Apply now
ICTS Bangalore Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023 – International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (ICTS-TIFR) Bengaluru invites applications for regular Postdoctoral Positions in Physics and Mathematics for the year 2023
ICTS Bangalore Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023
- Complex Systems: Nonlinear dynamics and Data assimilation, Statistical physics, Fluid dynamics and turbulence, Condensed matter physics, Physical biology;
- Space-time Physics: String theory and Quantum field theory, Astrophysical relativity
- Mathematics: Differential geometry, Mathematical physics, Dynamical systems, Data assimilation
Duration of fellowships
- Initial appointments will be for a period of two years, which will be renewable for the third year in exceptional cases after an academic review.
- Application Deadline: 08th January 2023
- Referee Deadline: 08th January 2023
- Young scientists with PhDs in theoretical physics, mathematics, astronomy, theoretical physical chemistry, theoretical physical biology and related fields
- Individuals who have submitted their doctoral thesis are also encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates can apply for the Post-Doctoral Program by https://applications.icts.res.in/postdoc/node/add/postdoc-application/3246
- Candidates need to apply with their CV, list of publications, a research proposal (not more than two pages), and a cover letter (PDF)
The honoraria applicable are as follows. This fellowship carries an annual contingency grant as per norms.
|Designation||Initial qualification||Fellowship (per month) in Rs.|
|Regular postdoctoral fellow||*PhD||47,000/-|
|PhD + 1 year||49,000/-|
|PhD + 2 years||54,000/-|
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website