NEST Scholarship 2019 (Junior) - Eligibility, Application Dates
22nd NEST (Junior) - Nationwide Education & Scholarship Test (Junior) 2019
NEST Scholarship 2019 (Junior) - Applications are invited from Indian students of all schools/colleges of Class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th (Science Stream only) and Diploma Engineering (1st and 2nd Year) for the award of several scholarship worth Rs.25000/- to Rs.50,000/- each.
Registrations are open now for NEST-JUNIOR SCHOLARSHIPS for class 09th, 10th, 11th, 12th (Sci.) & Dip Engineering (1st & 2nd Yr.).
- Rs. 25,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (with Rs. 40,000/- to Rank #1) in NEST-JUNIOR-I category.
- Rs. 30,000/- each to the top 10 scorers (with Rs. 50,000/- to Rank #1) in NEST-JUNIOR-II category.
- Certificates of Appreciation are awarded to all high scoring candidates in the test with All India Ranking (AIR).
Also See : Scholarships 2019
Eligibility Criteria NEST 2019 Junior
- Only those students, who are currently studying in Class IX, X, XI & XII (Science) and 1st & 2nd Year of Diploma Engineering are eligible to apply for NEST-Junior Scholarship Test – 2019
- NEST-JR I: Students whose appearing/ Passing out class 9th/ 10th in 2019
- NEST-JR II: Students whose appearing/ Passing out class 11th/ 12th in 2019
- Medium of Test: The medium of test is Simply English Language
- Certificate of Appreciation shall be awarded to all candidates who score aggregate of 40% and above of all the sections put together in the test. They will download their Scorecard and Certificates of Appreciation one month after the declaration of the result.
Syllabus for NEST Junior 2019
- NEST-Junior-I: General based on class 8th & 9th books as prescribed by the NCERT of India. However, it may also include questions based on class 6th & 7th.
- NEST-Junior-II: Generally based on SSC and HSC books as prescribed by the CBSE, ICSE and other State Boards in India. However, the main focus will be on class 10th and 11th books.
- In all State Capitals and other major cities of India as given are Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi & NCR, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam (Cochin), Gangtok, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Latur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai and Suburbs, Mysore, Nagpur, Nashik, Nellore, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Rourkela, Shimla, Srinagar, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam etc.
Also see: Meri Pehchaan Scholarship 2019
How to Apply for NEST Junior 2019 - Application Process
- Please log on to www.nest.net.in to apply and pay fees online.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of NEST through the URL http://www.nest.net.in/
- Step 2: Click on the Application Form link and Select ‘Apply Online’ in the drop down list
- Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and Click Proceed for Registration button available in the bottom of the page.
- I. NEST-JUNIOR-I: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- II. NEST-JUNIOR-II: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only)
- The last date without late fee is 31st March 2019. Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs. 100/- in April & May 2019 and Rs. 200/- in June 2019
- You will also be able to download your Admit Card from the official website. Click the Download Admit Card link in the home page.
NEST Junior 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date without Late Fee: 31st March 2019
- Thereafter, there is late fee of Rs.100/- in April and May and Rs.200/- in June 2019
- Date of Test: 28th July 2019 (Sunday)
- The Result will be declared and displayed on our website 05th September 2019