Health & Family Welfare Dept., Govt. of Tamil Nadu Post Doctoral Fellowship Program in Minimal Access Surgery 2019-20
Tamil Nadu Post Doctoral Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery 2019 – Applications are invited for Admission to Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme in Minimal Access Surgery in Madras Medical College, Chennai for the academic year 2019-20.
- No of Seats – 04 (Four)
- The duration of the Fellowship Course is two years
- Candidates who have obtained the P.G. Degree from Medical Colleges not recognized by the MCI are not eligible.
- Candidates should produce the additional qualification registration certificate for their Post Graduate degree from the Indian Medical Council or the respective State Medical Council at the time of applying.
See: PHD Admission 2019
- The Candidate must be a Citizen of India and native of Tamil Nadu
- Candidates from other States are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who had studied they’re Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studied from other States are eligible to apply, provided that they shall produce the Nativity Certificate from Tamil Nadu.
- However, candidates from other States who have studied in Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply provided they do not claim nativity in their State and give an undertaking to that effect at the time of admission.
- The Certificate of Nativity in Tamil Nadu should be issued by the competent authority only and supported by a copy of Passport / Aadhar Card / Voter’s ID / Driving License. If the copy of the supporting document is not produced, then the application form will be rejected. Nativity Certificate submitted later will be summarily rejected
- Candidates must have qualified in NEET SS 2019 in the Specialty of “Surgical Gastro enterology” conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE)
- Candidates who hold M.S. (General Surgery) of the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University or of any other University recognized as equivalent to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R.
Declaration of Merit List
- The Secretary, Selection Committee will prepare the merit list based on the marks secured in NEET SS 2019 in the Specialty of “Surgical Gastroenterology” and publish the same in websites
- The final preparation of the selection list/waiting list for admission of candidates to the Post Doctoral Fellowship Course in Minimal Access Surgery Course will be made on the basis of the merit list.
- The Selection will be made by Counselling based on Merit only and no communal reservation will be followed
- 50% of seats are reserved for service candidates, in addition to those service candidates who have been selected in the open category
- The candidates shall download the application form from the website www.tnhealth.org / www.mmc.tn.gov.in/www.tnmedicalselection.org and send the filled in application form to the Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10
- The candidates should fill the application form carefully
- Applications with incomplete or insufficient particulars or without enclosures or those received after the last date mentioned will be summarily rejected (without any intimation to the candidates)
- All candidates attending the counseling for Post Doctoral Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery Course have to remit a non-refundable amount of Rs.1000/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “the Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10” as processing fee
For Post Doctoral Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery Course
- After 30th September 2019 – 5 lakhs
- Candidates who join the Post Doctoral Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery Course and discontinue the course on any grounds after the cut off date are eligible to apply only after a period of 2 years from the date of discontinuation of the course
- Total Fees Per Annum for Post Doctoral Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery Course
- Tuition Fees – 30,000/- p.a.
- Library Fees – 10,000/- p.a.
- Annual Appraisal Fee – 10,000/- p.a.
- Cost of Application Form – 2500/-
- Date of Issue of Notification 13th August 2019
- Commencement of downloading the application: 13th August 2019
- Last date for downloading the application 26th August 2019 upto 05.00 PM
- Last date for receipt filled in application: 28th August 2019 upto 05.00 PM
- Date of Allotment of seats (In person): Will be Notified Later
- Last date for admission: The time as mentioned in the allotment order of the candidate