NBE announces NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2021 for D.M. and M.Ch Courses Admission
NEET SS 2021 – The National Board of Examinations has invited applications for NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2021 for admission to various DM/M.Ch. Courses for the academic session 2021.NEET SS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various DM/M.Ch. Courses as per section (10) of India Medical Council Act, 1956.
NBE shall be conducted NEET-SS on 13th & 14th November 2021 as a Computer Based Test (CBT).
NEET SS 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Submission: 14th September to 04th October 2021 (till 11:55 pm)
- Edit Window for All Applicants: 08th to 11th October 2021
- Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images: 22nd to 24th October 2021
- Issue of Admit Card: 05th November 2021
- Examination Date: 13th and 14th November 2021
- Cutoff Date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS-2021: 30th November 2021
- Declaration of Result by: 30th November 2021
- Commencement of academic session term: 1st January 2022
- Last date up to which students can be admitted/joined 28th February 2022
Eligibility Criteria for NEET SS 2021
- Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 30th November 2021 in accordance with eligible broad specialty qualifications for super specialty courses.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-SS 2021 will not be permitted to appear in the exam. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in NEET SS 2021, the result/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or is deemed to be cancelled as and when the ineligibility is detected.
- The cutoff date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2021 shall be 30th November 2021.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the centre on the examination day.
How to Apply for NEET SS 2021 – Application Process
- Registration for NEET-SS 2021 can be undertaken online at www.nbe.edu.in, from 14th September 2021 to 04th October 2021. Candidates can choose their exam centre through an online registration system on a first come first serve basis.
- Please refer to the Information Bulletin at NBEMS website www.natboard.edu.in and https://nbe.edu.in (31st August 2021 onwards) for eligibility criteria, scheme of exam, prior entry eligible feeder qualifications for different super-specialty courses as approved by the NMC & MoHFW and other details
- Candidates are advised to keep this thing in mind and Apply Online on time.
- Examination Fee per Group – Rs.4250/-
- Papers for both Medical and Paediatric Groups shall be required to pay Rs. 4250 + 4250 = Rs.8500/- towards exam fee
- Payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available
NEET SS 2021 Exam Pattern
- 40% of the questions shall be from the eligible feeder broad specialty course and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time online submission of the application form.
- Mode of NEET SS-2021: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Types of Questions: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Number of Questions: 150
- Number of Sections: 2 (Part A and Part B)
- Marking Scheme: Correct Answer: +4 marks Wrong Answer: -1 mark
- Language of Exam: English
- Duration of Exam: 2 ½ hours duration (150 Minutes)
NEET SS 2021 Admit Card
- Admit cards shall be made live on National Board of Examination website nbe.edu.in on 05th November 2021
- Candidates found ineligible shall not be issued admit cards
- NBE declares NEET super specialty result wise merit list i.e. hence there is a separate merit list for each Super Specialty Course. There shall not be any equating/scaling and normalization.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website