NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2019 for D.M. and M.Ch Admissions
NEET SS 2019 Notification, Application, Eligibility, Pattern
NEET SS 2019 - NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various DM / M.Ch. Courses as per section (10) of India Medical Council Act, 1956.
National Board of Examinations has been notified by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India to conduct NEET-SS-2019 on All-India Basis. NBE shall be conducted NEET-SS on 28th June 2019 as a Computer Based Test (CBT).
NEET SS 2019 Important Dates
- Available of Information Bulletin: 08th May 2019 onwards
- Online Submission of Application Form: 08th May to 31st May 2019
- Examination Date: 028th June 2019
- Declaration of Result: By 15th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for NEET SS 2019
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical degree (MD/MS/DNB) /Provisional Pass Certificate or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession by 15th July 2019 in accordance with eligibility qualifications for super specialty courses as mentioned in NEET-SS 2019 Information Bulletin can apply for NEET-SS 2019 through online.
NEET SS 2019 Application Process
- Registration for NEET-SS 2019 can be undertaken online at www.nbe.edu.in, from 08th May to 31st May 2019. Candidates can choose their exam centre through online registration system on first come first serve basis.
- Admit card will be sent to the candidates on their registered email id after successful completion of online registration and payment of fees.
- Rs.3750/- the fee for the examination has to be remitted through payment gateway, at the time of online registration, using a credit card or debit card issued by Banks in India or through online banking.
NEET SS 2019 Exam Pattern
- The examinations will comprise of 100 multiple choice questions. All the questions shall be at PG Exit level (MD/MS/DNB).
- 40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad specialty course(s) and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time online submission of application form.
- Use of Mobile Phones/Electronics Devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of NBE Examination Centres. Candidates shall be liable for penal action for Possession /Use of Mobile Phones/Electronics Devices
- Information Bulletin, Scheme of Examination, fee, eligibility criteria and other details regarding NEET-SS can be seen at www.nbe.edu.in
National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi
DNB CET SS - Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road), New Delhi-110029, Tel.: 45593000 or 1800-11-1800 (Toll Free), Email: email@example.com, Website www.natboard.edu.in