Santoor Women’s Scholarships Program 2018 for women candidates
Santoor Women’s Scholarships 2018 – Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares invites applications for the Santoor Scholarship Program from girls of disadvantaged backgrounds, across the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
About the Scholarship
- The program offers support to 900 students every year, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana.
- It is a recurring annual program and the selected students are supported for the duration of their higher education. The support covers tuition fees and incidental expenses.
- Over the last two years, close to 1800 students have received support through the Santoor Scholarship Program.
- Besides students inclined towards professional courses, those showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts and sciences are strongly encouraged to apply
- Preference is given to students from backward districts
- Number of Scholarships: 900
- The students would be given Rs 24,000 or Rs 36,000 per annum, depending on where they pursue their diploma/graduate program.
- The higher scholarship will apply to students studying in metros and large cities. Students are permitted to utilize the scholarship for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
- Santoor Scholarships program is exclusively for girls from underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds. To be eligible to apply, the prospective scholars must:
- Have completed their grade 10 in a local government school.
- Complete their grade 12 in a government school/junior college in the academic year 2017-18.
- Have enrolled for a full time recognized diploma/graduate program beginning 2018-19, of a minimum three years
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply using the prescribed application form
- These forms will be available with the head teacher/principal of the higher secondary school / pre-university college/junior college where they completed their grade 12
- Application forms can also be downloaded from http://santoorscholarships.com/Applications should be mailed to the following address “Santoor Scholarship – Wipro Cares, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560035”
- For any assistance/queries send us an email at: email@example.com or call on +917337835166
- Apply Online from: 15th July 2018
- The Last Date to Apply for the Scholarship is 15th August 2018