Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares announces Santoor Women’s Scholarships Program 2022 for Women Candidates
Santoor Women’s Scholarships 2022 – Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares invites applications for the Santoor Scholarship Program from girls of disadvantaged backgrounds, across the states of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12.
About the Scholarship
- The Santoor Scholarship program is an initiative of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. The program intends to financially support girls from disadvantaged backgrounds, who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12. Launched in 2016-17, the program offers support to 900 students every year, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana.
- It is a recurring annual program and the selected students are supported for the duration of their higher education. The support covers tuition fees and incidental expenses.
- Over the last five years, close to 3600 students have received support through the Santoor Scholarship Program.
- Besides students inclined towards professional courses, those showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts and sciences are strongly encouraged to apply. Preference is given to students from backward districts.
- The Last Date to Apply for the Scholarship is : 18th September 2022
- Number of Scholarships : 900
- Scholarship Amount : The students would be given Rs. 24,000 per annum till they complete their course of study. Students are permitted to utilize the scholarship for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.
Eligibility Criteria for Santoor Women’s Scholarships 2022
- Passed class 10 from a local government school.
- Passed class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2021-22.
- Enrolled in a full-time graduate program beginning from 2022-23.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply using the prescribed application form
- These forms will be available with the head teacher/principal of the higher secondary school / pre-university college/junior college where they completed their grade 12
- Application can be submitted at http://www.santoorscholarships.com/
- Application forms can also be downloaded from http://santoorscholarships.com/Applications should be mailed to the following address “Santoor Scholarship – Wipro Cares, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560035”
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website