Medi Caps University Admission 2019, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Medi-Caps University, Indore Admission 2019 Notification
Medi-Caps University Admission 2019 - Medi-Caps University, Indore invites application for the admission into various courses offered by the university for the academic year 2019-20.
- Medi-Caps has been a brand name in the arena of technical education. Since its inception in July 2000, Medi-Caps has consistently aimed at creating an ideal ambiance for budding technocrats and managers; and helping them to grow like true professionals. It is a pioneer institute in central India for management and engineering education. Within a short span of 17 years the Institute has attained a strong footing amongst all the technical and management colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
Also see: Admission Notification 2019
Courses Offered by Medi-Caps University
- B.Com (Hons)
- B.Sc (Computer Science)
- Ph.D. (under various faculties and Specializations)
Eligibility Criteria for Medi-Caps University Admission 2019
- Engineering: On the merit of JEE Main exam. Vacancies exist, then on the merit of 10+2 exam considering the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Management/ Commerce: 50% marks in 10+2
- BCA: Passed 10+2 exam with the subjects as per state government
- B.Sc. (Computer Science): Passed 10+2 exam with Science
- Selection for UG courses is on the basis of merit. The merit list is prepared considering the candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam
- Engineering: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA from a recognized university with valid GATE score
- MBA: Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks with valid CAT/CMAT/GMAT score
- MCA/ Integrated B.Ed - M.Ed: Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks.
Selection to MBA, MCA and Integrated course is based on merit in the qualifying examination
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline
- Selection for Ph.D is on the basis of entrance test and interview OR CSIR-UGC NET score
Medi-Caps University Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants seeking admission to UG/PG/Ph.D programs must register themselves on admission portal
- On the Medi-Caps University Website (https://www.medicaps.ac.in/) and click on Admission 2018 tab Read the instructions about the admission process carefully Go to the link MOAP-2019
- The online admission system will guide you through the complete process
- A payment of Rs. 1500/- is to be made via Online Payment Gateways or UPI
Also see: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
Medi-Caps University Admission 2019 Important Dates
Round 1(All Program)
- Online registration starts 01st January 2019
- Last date of online registration 15th February 2019
- Merit declaration & allotment 01st Jan to 15th Feb 2019
- Reporting 01st Jan to 15th Feb 2019
Round 2 (All Programs)
- Online form collection date starts 25th march 2019
- Last date of online form collection 26th May 2019
- Merit declaration & allotment 27th-30th May 2019
- Reporting 31st May- 08th June 2019
For more detail information visit the website: www.medicaps.ac.in
A.B. Road, Pigdamber, Rau, Indore – 453331, Phone No.: 0731-4259500, 2856294, Fax: 0731-4259501, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.medicaps.ac.in
Admission Open for 2020
- UPES Dehradun 2020 Admissions all Courses - Apply Now!
- Lovely Professional University Admissions 2020 open for all Courses - Apply Now!
- Chandigarh University, Punjab Admissions Open for All Courses 2020 - Apply Now!