Mother Teresa Women University PG Admission 2021 Application Form, Dates, Courses
Mother Teresa Women University announces Admission to Postgraduate Courses 2021
Mother Teresa Women University PG Admission 2021 - Mother Teresa Women’s University invites applications for Admission to the following Post-Graduate (Regular Courses) from Women Candidates possessing the required qualification for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
Check out the page below for more details on Mother Teresa Women University PG Admission 2021 from the page below.
- Courses available in Kodaikanal (KKL), Madurai (MDU), Chennai (CHE) & Coimbatore(CBE), (TANCET/University Entrance Test)
- M.A. Tamil Studies (KKL/MDU), M.A. English (KKL/MDU/CHE/CBE), M.A Historical Studies(KKL), M.A Sociology (KKL), M.A. Women’s Studies (MDU), M.A Public Administration (KKL), M.A Mass Communication & Journalism(CHE)
- Master of Social Work (KKL/MDU)
- M.Com (KKL/MDU/CBE),
- MBA (KKL/CHE), M.B.A. (Tourism) (KKL)
- B.Ed. Spl.Ed ID (KKL) & M.Ed. SPl.Ed ID (KKL)
- M.Ed (KKL)
- M.Sc. Biotechnology (KKL), M.Sc. Botany (KKL/MDU), M.Sc. Chemistry (KKL), M.Sc. Physics (KKL) (Specialization in Astrophysics/Material Science), M.Sc. Computer Science (KKL/MDU), M.Sc Mathematics(KKL/CHE/MDU/CBE), M.Sc Foods & Nutrition (MDU/CHE/CBE), M.Sc. Textiles and Clothing (CBE), M.Sc. Visual Communication(CHE), M.Sc Guidance & Counseling (KKL), M.Sc Computer Science
- M.L.I.Sc (KKL)
- MCA (KKL/MDU)
M.Com - 5 years Integrated
- M.Com -5 years Integrated Course(KKL) (Specialization in Data Science) (KKL/MDU)
M.Phil - Full time course
- English, Tamil Studies, Management, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Women’s Studies, Commerce, Library Science, Foods and Nutrition, Psychology, Sociology, Mass Communication Guidance and Counselling, Tourism Management, Historical Studies,Textiles and Clothing, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Visual Communication, Education, Special
Certificate/Diploma/ P.G. Diploma programme
- Counselling, Women’s Studies, Computer Applications, Entrepreneurship Development, Event Management, Professional Ethics, Yoga for Human Excellence, Gandhian Thought, Fuzzy Hypergraphs, Human Rights Education, Vainava Literature, Mushroom Technology, Saiva Literature, Buddhist Literature, Jain Literature, Christian Literature, Islamic Literature, French, IPR, Biofertilizer and vermicompost Technology, Wastewater management
Mother Teresa Women University PG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date to submit online application form: June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Mother Teresa Women University PG Admission 2021
- For PG-Arts Courses : Graduate in the relevant subject.
- For PG-Science Courses : Graduate in Sciences subjects, B. Pharm., B.Sc. (Physics, Applied Physics, Applied Electronics/Mathematics) and other Relevant Subjects with minimum 55% marks.
- For M.Phil Courses : PG Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks/50% for SC/ ST
- For P.G Diploma courses : Any Graduate
- For Diploma & Certificate courses : +2 (Intermediate)
- All PG courses eligibility check on website http://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/.
Mother Teresa Women University PG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
Online Mode :
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
- Before applying online, please scan the documents (except Application fee receipt) , save in jpg format, and keep it ready for uploading.
Offline Mode :
- Download the Application form
- Fill up the details
- Sign in the Application
- Attach the Photo Copy of SBI online receipt/DD Proof
- Send the soft copy of the Application to the following mail ID email@example.com
- The original Application form (Hard Copy) along with DD and other enclosures should be sent to - The Registrar, Mother Teresa Women’s University Kodaikanal- 624101 by post within 3 days.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website