Invites Application for Master’s Degree. Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diplomas, Post Graduate Certificates and Certificate Programmes round the year
IGNOU invites Application for Master’s Degree. Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diplomas, Post Graduate Certificates and Certificate Programmes round the year.
Master Degree Programmes:
- Master of Arts in Distance Education, English, Hindi Economics, History Education, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Rural Development, Tourism Management, commerce, Computer Applications and Library & Information Science.
- Master of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management.
- Mathematics with Application in Computer Science (Offered in January Session only)
Bachelor Degree Programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Social Work, Tourism Studies,
- Bachelor of Science.
- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (Post Basic) (Offered in January Session Only)
- B.Tech Civil (Construction Management ) and B.Tech Civil (Water Resource Engineering) (Offered in January Session only)
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (Computer Integrated Manufacturing) (Offered in January Session only)
- Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
Post Graduate Diplomas:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (offered in July Session only), Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education, Higher Education, Library Automation and Networking, Rural Development, Radio Prasaran, Translation, Journalism and Mass Communication, Audio Programme, Production, International Business Operation, Distaster Management, Intellectual Property Rights, Environment and Sustainable Development, School Leadership and Management, and Participatory management of Displacement, Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health, Hospital & Health Management and Geriatric Medicine (All three are Offered in January Session only).
Advanced Diploma in Construction Management and Advanced Diploma in Water Resource Engineering. (Offered in January Session only).
- Diplomas in Civil engineering (G), Diploma in HIV and Family Education, Creative Writing in English, Youth in Development Work, Early Childhood Care and Education. Nutrition and Health Education, Tourism Studies, Women’s Empowerment and Development.
- Diploma in Value added Products From fruits and vegetables, value added products form cereals, Pulses and oil seeds, Meat Technology, Dairy Technology, Nursing Administration (Offered in January Session Only).
Post Graduate Certificate:
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Laws, Patents, Sericulture, Organic Farming.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Professional Development of Teacher (Only for teachers working in Novadaya Vidalia.).
Advanced Certificate Programmes:
- Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management
Certificate in Disaster Management, Environmental Studies, Food and Nutrition, Human Rights, Computing Guidance, Nutrition and Child Care, Consumer Protection, Rural Development, Teaching of English, Tourism Studies, Laboratory Techniques, HIV and Family Education, food and safety, Health Care and Waste Management, Competency in Enhancement for ANM/FHW, New Born and Infant Care, Maternal and Child Health Care, Teaching of Primary School Mathematics, Business Skills, Functional English and Certificate Programming in German Language (Offered only in Chennai Region).
1. Appreciation course on environment:
The Common Prospectus can be obtained through post form IGNOU Regional Centre, Khanna or from the Registrar, SR & E, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068 by sending a sum of Rs. 150/- through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “IGNOU” payable at khanna / New Delhi or Paying Rs. 100/- in cash at the respective sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD.
An electronic version of the prospectus is also available at IGNOU website at https://www.ignou.ac.in . Application form can be downloaded from the website and submitted along with DD for Rs. 100/- in addition to the programme fee.
Sale of Common Prospectus has commenced at Regional Centre and also at Block – 3 Room No. 1 of SR & E, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068.
July, 2008 Session
January, 2009 Session
Availability of Common Prospectus
Round the Year
Submission of filled in application forms at concerned Regional Centres
15th June 2008
2nd June to 31st October (without late fee)
NOTE: The filled in forms submitted at concerned Regional Centres beyond the last dates mentioned above shall be treated in next session. Master of Business Administration (Banking and Finance):
The University also invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (Banking and Finance) July- 2008 Cycle. The Prospectus which is already on sale, can be obtained form Regional Centre, Khanna or Registrar (SR & E), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068, on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash or Rs. 350/- through Demand Draft for sending by post.
ELIGIBILITY Candidate should be a member of Indian Institute of Bankers, and should have passed the CAIIB examination and should be a Graduate working in the Banking or Financial services Sector for at least two years. The last date of submission of the application form for MBA (B&F) at Regional Centre is 31-05-2008. Application form can also be downloaded from IGNOU website at https://www.ignou.ac.in and submitted along with DD for Rs. 300/- in addition to the Programme Fee.
The University also offers Ph.D: programme in Education, History, tourism Studies, Political science, economics, sociology, Public Administration, English Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Library & Information Science, Commerce, Management, Social Work, Women’s Studies, distance Education, Child Development and Rural Development. Application for admission to the Ph.D. Programmes may be submitted on the prescribed form at any time of the year. Application received by September 30 and March 31, will be considered for admission to the January and July session respectively. The Prospectus and application form can be obtained form the Regional Centre or Registrar (SR & E) IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 11000068 on Payment of Rs. 500/- in cash or Rs. 550/- through Demand Draft sending by post. The application form can also be downloaded and submitted along with an application fee of Rs 500/- in the form of Demand Draft payable to IGNOU at New Delhi.
India Gandhi National Open University
Regional Centre ITI Building, Bulepur, G.T Road KHANNA.
Phone: 01628-229993. Fax 01628-238284