Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology Admission 2019
Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Institute of Archaeology Archaeological Survey of India, announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology Course 2019
Archaeological Survey of India PG Diploma in Archaeology Admission 2019 - Online applications are invited to admission for two years Post-Graduate Diploma in Archaeology Course in Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India, Knowledge Park-II, Greater Noida, U.P. for the Session 2019-2021.
Also See : Admission Notifications
ASI PG Diploma in Archaeology Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Availability of online Application form: 20th July 2019 to 15th August 2019
- Last Date of Submission of applications: 15th August 2019
- Written entrance exam is scheduled to be held on: 03rd September 2019
- Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held on: 11th & 12th September 2019
Also See : Latest Notifications
Eligibility Criteria for ASI PG Diploma in Archaeology Admission 2019
- Master’s Degree in Ancient or Medieval Indian History/Archaeology/Anthropology/Indian Classical languages such as Sanskrit, Pali, Prakit, Arabic or Persian or in Geology with knowledge of Pleistocene age from a recognized University or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% in respect of candidates belonging to reserved categories as per Govt. rules)
- The upper age limit as on 31st August 2019 should not exceed 25 years, which is relax able to the candidates belonging to reserve categories and departmental (Central/State Govt./University) officials as per Govt. rules.
- Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Government rules.
No. of Seats
- Total No. of Seats: 15 Seats (including Sponsored Candidates)
- The Sponsorships Quota is as under: State Govt./University/2, In the event of non-availability of eligible reserve category or sponsored quota candidate having required percentage of marks, the same shall be further relax able at the absolute discretion of the competent authority.
- The Selection procedure will comprise of written test and personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
Written Test & Personal Interview
- Without Submission of final year mark sheet candidate is not eligible to appear for the written test. Written entrance exam is scheduled to be held on 03rd September 2019 and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held on 11th & 12th September 2019.
- The medium for entrance examination will be both Hindi and English.
- During the entire period of two years course the students (excluding sponsored candidates) would be entitled to a stipend of Rs.8000/- per month, in addition to second class railway or ordinary bus fares as travelling allowances for attending outstation training camps.
ASI PG Diploma in Archaeology Admission 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria should apply only through ASI website i.e. www.asi.nic.in or http://asiegov.gov.in/login for from 20th July 2019 to 15th August 2019
- No other mode of application will be acceptable.
- On any working day on payment by Demand draft of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Archaeology payable at New Delhi along with a self-addressed and stamped (Rs-50) envelope (32cms x A4 size)
- The candidate should write his/ her name, Mobile no, Email ID & address (in capital letter) on the back of the Demand Draft.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the ASI website www.asi.nic.in and submitted along with Demand draft of Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty only) and attested necessary documents.
Archaeological Survey of India (ASI), New Delhi
Institute of Archaeology, Archaeological Survey of India, Red Fort, Janpath, Delhi-110006, Phone: 23015954, Email: email@example.com, Website www.asi.nic.in