Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2019 from Canadian Government
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship 2019 – The University of British Columbia invites applications for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2019 from social science, natural science, humanities, medical and engineering graduate student.
Meritorious candidates with leadership abilities will be motivated through this scholarship to pursue a doctoral degree.
- The University of British Columbia is offering this scholarship
- Vanier Canada Scholarship is one of the Famous scholarships in Canada in all around the world from the Canadian government Scholarships. The Scholarship will provide $50,000 per year for three years.
- A wide range of academic fields are available & you can select your field and major.
- To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be nominated by a Canadian university for doctoral study
- Not have completed more than 20 months of doctoral studies (as on May 1, 2020)
- Have secured a first-class aggregate in the last two years of full-time study
- Be a permanent resident of Canada, a Canadian citizen or an international student
- Not hold Tri-Agency doctoral scholarship
- Those wishing to apply for a Vanier CGS should verify that the institution to which they are applying for doctoral studies has a Vanier CGS quota. They must then inform the institution that they wish to be considered for a Vanier CGS.
- Click here and read the step-by-step application process
- Candidates should verify institutional internal deadlines with the administrator at the nominating institution
- For technical help, call 1-888-603-4178 or 613-954-1968 or email support-s[email protected] from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Application deadline for students 05th September 2019 at 12:00 PM PDT (September 06, 2019; 12:30 AM IST)
- Last date for nominating institutions 06th November 2019 at 20:00 EST