Times and Trends Academy announces Meri Pehchaan Scholarship 2019
Meri Pehchaan Scholarship 2019 – Times and Trends Academy invites the applications for Meri Pehchaan scholarship scheme. Three students will be selected for this scholarship.
About Meri Pehchaan Scholarship
- Qualifying for a Meri Pehchaan scholarship turns a student eligible for a scholarship on certain TTA courses. This scholarship would waive off 30-100% of the tuition fees for students who’ve qualified for it. Times and Trends Academy would offer financial aid for the said amount (30-100%) on the tuition fees.
- Scholarships are an encouragement for aspiring students who genuinely wish to make it big in their career. TTA, with an aim to help qualifying students, offers the exclusive Meri Pehchaan Scholarship! Keep scrolling to know more about Meri Pehchaan Scholarship.
This scholarship is valid for the following courses only.
- Interior Designing
- Fashion Designing
- Event Management
- Finance and Accounts, and
- Jewellery Designing
Meri Pehchaan Scholarship Award
- Here are the terms and conditions that one must carefully understand before applying or being eligible for the Meri Pehchaan Scholarship. The scholarship is valid only for the above mentioned courses.
- It is offered as a waiver on the tuition fees and ranges from 30% to 100%.
- The terms and conditions of the scholarship are subject to change at any time and under any condition/s. TTA reserves the right to changes the terms and conditions or even terminate the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Meri Pehchaan Scholarship 2019
Meri Pehchaan Scholarship is offered only to students who meet the below criteria
- 10th or 12th score must be 65% and above.
- The students must pass the Meri Pehchaan test
- TTA accepts only 3 students per domain for Meri Pehchaan scholarship
Meri Pehchaan Scholarship 2019 Application Process
- Application form is availabe at https://www.ttaindia.com/admissions/meri-pehchaan-scholarship/
Meri Pehchaan Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
Last Date: 14th April 2019.
Scholarship Competition Date: 05th May 2019