ISEC Bangalore Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 – The Institute for Social & Economic Change, Bangalore invites applications from meritorious and eligible candidates for the Post-Doctoral Research Program 2020 at the institute. The positions are nominally for two years from the time of joining with possibility of extension for the third year. Apply on or before July 31, 2020
Read on for more details on ISEC Bangalore Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020.
|The Institute for Social and Economic Change is a social science research institute in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1972, it is the largest among the 27 institutions supported by the Indian Council of Social Science Research. ISEC is one of three major institutions established by Prof. V. K. R. V.|
|The PDRP shall be for a period of six months to one year from the date of commencement and based on the performance extendable by one more year considering an external evaluation of the performance of PDRP.|
ISEC Bangalore Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 Important Dates
|The last date to apply is||31st July 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for ISEC Bangalore Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020
- Only candidates who have completed Research projects funded by external agencies can also have provision for a Post Doctoral Fellowship.
- The scholars shall work on the topic of the project with the Project Director concerned. The normal selection procedure will be followed.
- Ph.D. degree during the last 10-year period with at least two publications in refereed national/ international journals is eligible.
- The proposals received along with applications will be sent to two external referees.
ISEC Bangalore Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 Application Process
- To download the application form http://www.isec.ac.in/post-doctoral.html
- The aspirants shall forward applications through their employers or sponsors, if applicable, in the prescribed format along with a Curriculum Vitae, a copy of the research proposal and a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in favor of Registrar, ISEC towards application and processing fee to Institute for Social and Economic Change, Dr. V.K.R.V. Rao Road, Nagarabhavi, Bengaluru-560072
- The qualifying proposals will be considered by a Selection Committee comprising Director, Vice-Chairperson of APC, Vice-Chairperson of RPC, and Head of the concerned Centre through interview of the selected applicants
- Selected applicants shall be attached to a faculty member in ISEC. The faculty may not be designated as supervisors. However, s/he shall facilitate the work of the scholar.
- The Scholar shall give an initiation seminar before the commencement of the program, bring out his/ her academic outcome in the form of ISEC Working Paper or ISEC Monograph after presenting a completion seminar at ISEC.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website