Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Program 2020 at IISER Tirupati, Eligibility, Selection
by SuccessCDs Team | May 23, 2020 | Fellowships |
IISER Tirupati Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2020 – IISER Tirupati invites applications for Post Doctoral Research Fellowship Program (PDRF) 2020 in the various research areas. IISER invites applications for twice a year, in April and October for the appointment of post-doctoral fellows
Application for the same can be submitted on or before June 10, 2020 through online mode. Read further for more detail on IISER Tirupati Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2020
About PDRF 2020
- IISER Tirupati has an active Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF) Program to enable highly motivated young researchers to conduct research in the frontier areas of Science and Technology.
- Applications are invited twice a year, in April and October, for appointment of post-doctoral fellows in the various research areas. These positions are open for those with experience of 2 years or less, from the date of award of PhD degree. Those who have submitted a thesis and are awaiting award of degree, can also apply.
- The Institute may give exceptions in terms of number of years of experience in case of highly meritorious candidates, with prior approval of the Competent Authority.
|IISER Tirupati Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2020 Important Dates|
|Last Date for application for all streams||10th June 2020|
|Fellowship Amount |
- Fellowship – Rs. 47,000/- p.m + HRA as per GoI rules if the candidate produces the Ph. D. Certificate. Otherwise, Rs. 35,000/- p.m + HRA as per GoI rules for those candidates whose Ph. D. degree is awaited.
- However, the candidate must produce a letter from competent authority stating that the thesis has been submitted and the final viva/defence is pending. Nominal research grants will be available under this program.
|Eligibility Criteria for IISER Tirupati Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2020|
- Candidates who have a PhD Degree in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences/ Engineering/Technology and related areas as applicable are eligible to apply.
- Those who are in the final stages of their PhD thesis submission are also eligible to apply; however, those candidates must have submitted the thesis at the time of the interview.
|IISER Tirupati Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 202 Application Process|
- Interested candidates can apply online through official website www.iisertirupati.ac.in or www.iisertirupati.ac.in/people/faculty
- Candidates should contact faculty working in the below mentioned research areas at IISER Tirupati and identify a research project with the mentor to host the Fellowship.
- For Mathematics-Submit your application online https://form.jotform.com/200772979164465
- For Chemistry-Submit your application online https://form.jotform.com/200772644166456
- For Biology-Submit your application online https://form.jotform.com/200772292583458
- For Physics-Submit your application online https://form.jotform.com/200772213437449
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the quality of their research work and proposal. The final selection will be made based on all the above criteria, a specific area of research and performance in the interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website