IISER Berhampur announces Post Doctoral Research Fellowship 2021 in Biological Chemistry and Nanomedicine Lab
IISER Berhampur Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2021 – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur invites applications for a Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (PDRF) in Biological Chemistry and Nanomedicine Lab in the Department of Chemical Sciences. These fellowships are open for foreign nationals and overseas citizens of India too.
IISER Berhampur Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2021 Important Dates
- The Last date for the submission of online application to extended till : 15th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IISER Berhampur Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2021
- Ph.D. degree in a relevant discipline (Biological or Chemical Sciences or related), with a consistently good academic record throughout. Candidates who have submitted the thesis and are awaiting the award of degree may also apply. It is expected and desirable that the candidate has strong interpersonal skills to engage in team-based research and collaboration.
- This position is open for candidates with 0-5 years of experience after obtaining a Ph.D. degree in one of the specific research areas as given below. A suitable candidate from any of these two areas will be recommended for final selection. Outstanding candidates from other research areas of Chemical and Biological sciences may also be considered depending upon the research requirement.
Specific Research Expertise from Biological Sciences
- Ph.D. degree in Biological Sciences or related area and have experience and publications in the field of molecular and cancer biology.
- Experience in conducting various molecular biology experiments (DNA/RNA work, PCR, RTPCR, western blot) and cell culture-based assay.
- Experience in molecular modeling, computational drug discovery, and in vivo mouse tumour models for cancer is desirable. Or
Specific Research Expertise from Chemical Sciences
- Ph.D. degree in Chemical Sciences or related area and have a strong foundation in the principles and methods of synthetic organic, medicinal, and bio-inorganic chemistry.
- The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of current synthetic organic chemistry approaches and be well versed with modern purification techniques, and can troubleshoot and optimize synthetic methods with limited supervision.
- The ability to understand and analyze the biological data and use this information to design better compounds is desirable.
- The upper age limit is preferably less than 35 years as on the date of application.
IISER Berhampur Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship 2021 Application Process
- The application must be submitted online by filling in the form available at: https://recruit.iiserbpr.ac.in:4433/iiserbpr_recruit_pdf/
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website