Global Policy, Diplomacy and Sustainability Fellowship Program 2022 for Summer Cohort are now open!, Apply now
Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability Fellowship – The Global Policy, Diplomacy, and Sustainability (GPODS) Fellowship is now inviting applications for its upcoming cohort.
About Global Policy, Diplomacy & Sustainability Fellowship 2022
- Presenting GPODS, a global fellowship that develops future leaders through in-depth and interactive training, connecting fellows with International experts to prepare a cohort of leaders, transcending national boundaries to learn the nuances of policy, diplomacy, and sustainability
- The prospective applicants can apply for the Fall Cohort (October-December); the Spring cohort (February to April) and the Summer cohort (June to August)
Global Policy, Diplomacy and Sustainability Fellowship Dates 2022
- Early Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Late Application Deadline: May 15, 2022
- Unique system of mentorship that includes specialized experience driven lectures by Global leaders in the field of Public Policy, Diplomacy and Sustainability.
- Three dedicated intensive courses on Comparative Public Administration, Global Commons and Environment, and International Political Economy.
- Networking Socials with some of the most coveted professionals/associations across the world.
- Office-Hours interaction with our Global Mentors. Some of our previous mentors are:Some of our past mentors have been leaders in the fields of public policy, diplomacy, and sustainability such as:
- Justice Michael Wilson, Judge, Supreme Court of Hawaii.
- H. E. Ambassador Simona-Mirela Miculescu, Permanent Delegate of Romania to the United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).
- Elizabeth Mrema, Executive Secretary, Secretariat on the Convention of Biodiversity.
- Professor John Mathiason, Cornell University.
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez, CEO and Chairperson of the Global Environment Facility.
- Justice Sabrina S. McKenna, Associate Justice, Hawaii Supreme Court.
- John Dickson, President, World Trade and Development Group.
- Samuel Fankhauser, Professor of Climate Economics and Policy, University of Oxford
- Jennifer Morgan, Executive Director of Greenpeace International.
- Shelli Brunswick, COO of the Space Foundation, Washington DC.
- Giovanni Romani, Head, the Middle East and North Africa Section; Political Affairs and Security Policy Division, NATO HQ, Brussels.
- Lauren M. Speranza, Director of Transatlantic Defense and Security at the Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA).
- Satya S. Tripathi UN Assistant Secretary-General and Head of New York Office at UN Environment.
- Justice Luc Lavrysen, Judge, Constitutional Court of Belgium; Chair, European Union Forum of Judges for the Environment.
- Henrik Syse, Vice-Chair, Norwegian Nobel Peace Prize Committee.
- Brennan Van Dyke, Chief, Capacity Development and Innovation Branch, Science Division, UN Environment Programme.
- Benedikt Franke, CEO, Munich Security Conference.
- Christian Bahoo, Head of Government and External Affairs in Africa, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East at the BMW Group
Global Policy, Diplomacy and Sustainability Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- GPODS is made for students and professionals who are at a Watershed Threshold in their academic or professional lives. The Watershed Threshold would signify a significant moment at which the professional would seek to transit into bigger roles in her/his career or scholarly pursuits.
- This would mean an effort which is catalyzed by GPODS, to delve deeper into areas of their respective interests or expertise by dedicating time and energy towards multi-disciplinary learning to hone their skills – all while developing an intra and inter-peer network of global leaders.;
- May work full time or part-time, but must commit to completing the 3-month program
- Be open to working in or studying sectors outside their comfort zone;
- Basic knowledge of the English language is required.
Global Policy, Diplomacy and Sustainability Fellowship Application Process 2022
- Interested applicants can apply for the GPODS fellowship through www.gpods.org
- Resume, Statement of Purpose, and any other additional documents deemed fit by the applicant.
- Application Fee: 1500 INR| 20 USD | 18 EUR
- Fellowship Fee: INR 100,000 | USD 1375 | EUR 1,156
- Note: Fellowship Fee is a one time fee for the entire duration of the course and is inclusive of all taxes. All fees are non-refundable.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website