Banaras Hindu University Varanasi announces Entrance Test for Admission to B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma (Ayurveda), BOT and BPT Program 2020
BHU B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma(Ay), BOT and BPT Entrance Exam 2020 – Banaras Hindu University Varanasi will hold All India written competitive entrance examination for admission to the courses of B.Sc Nursing in College of Nursing and self-financing courses of BOT/BPT in Department of Orthopedics and B. Pharma(Ayurveda) running at RGSC, Mirzapur for the session commencing from September/October 2020
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on BHU Varanasi B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma(Ay), BOT & BPT Entrance Exam 2020 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc.
- B.Sc Nursing 75 seats
- B. Pharma (Ayurveda) (self-financing course) 37 seats
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) (self-financing course) 25 seats
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) (self-financing course) 25 seats
BHU B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma(Ay), BOT and BPT Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
Availability of online application forms from 23rd June 2020
Last date for submission of online application form 23rd July 2020
Online issue of admit cards 10th August 2020
In case eligible candidate doesn’t receive admit card, please contact the office of Director, IMS, BHU 20th August 2020
Date & Time of Entrance Test 23rd August 2020, 10:00 A.M.-12:00 Noon
Date of display of Answer Key on website 25th August 2020
Last date of filing any complaint regarding Question/ answer key 31st August 2020
Date of result on website/ IMS Directorate Notice board 09th September 2020
Date of counseling and medical checkup 28th September 2020
Date of joining and commencement of classes To be declared later
Eligibility Criteria for BHU B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma(Ay), BOT and BPT Entrance Exam 2020
Nationality – The candidate should be Indian National.
Physical Fitness – Candidates, who are Indian Citizens and medically fit in all respects i.e. physically and mentally fit, are eligible to apply for admission to the above courses.
Age Limit – The candidates should be between 17 and 25 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
Educational Qualification – Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized Board / University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for the General Category, 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/EWS Category, and 45% for PC in General Category.
Candidates appearing in qualifying examination may also appear for the entrance examination.
BHU B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma(Ay), BOT and BPT Entrance Exam 2020 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can only apply online only at BHU website www.bhu.ac.in/ims OR www.formzero.in/
- Applicants have to register themselves on this site in order to access the Application Form. To register on this website. Candidates must have a valid email id. Therefore, applicants are advised to open an email account in their name, which is required and is mandatory for registration on the website.
- After registration on this site, candidates have to select B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma (Ayurveda)/Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Entrance Test-2020 form and fill details in the respective fields. The procedure to filling up the application form will be provided on the website.
- The last date of Submission of Completed Application Form through the website is 23rd July 2020 (12.00 )Noon
Entrance Examination Fee
For General/OBC Category Rs. 1000/-
For SC/ ST/PC/EWS Category Rs.750/-
Mode of Payment Online through Debit card/ ATM, credit card,Internet banking or through NEFT
BHU B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma(Ay), BOT and BPT Entrance Exam 2020 Admission Procedure
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the Written Entrance Test conducted by Banaras Hindu University Varanasi.
Mode of exam Offline mode
Duration 2 hours
Types of Questions Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
No. of Questions 100 questions (25 questions each in Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology)
Total Marks 100 Marks
Marking scheme There is no negative marking for wrong answers
Exam Center Banaras Hindu University Varanasi
BHU Entrance Exam 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus shall be based on Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim. It will consist of subjects/Questions Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English of 10+2.
BHU Entrance Exam 2020 Admit card
- Candidates can download their Admit card/Hall ticket in online mode from the official website
- If an eligible candidate does not receive the Admit Card, He/She should contact the office of the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005 on 20th August 2020 between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. Admit card contains the important details regarding the exams like examination time, venue, and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination time.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website