SJSV Admission Notification for Shiksha Shastra (B.Ed) course 2019
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2019 – Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya invites applications for admission into two years Shiksha Shastra-B.Ed. Course for the academic session 2019-21
Duration of the Course
- The duration of the course is two academic years consisting of 400 working days (6 days per week @ 6 hours per day) excluding admission and examination days. The 400 transaction days will also include teaching practice and revision examination. A maximum of 20 days leave may be considered in two academic years.
Also See: B.Ed Admission 2019
Number of Seats: 50 (Fifty)
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application form: 28th April 2019
- Date of Entrance Exam: 28th April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for SJSV B.Ed Admission 2019
Candidate shall be eligible for admission into the Shiksha Shastri-B.Ed. course provided:
- The candidate must have passed Shastri / +3 (Arts) M.A/Acharya or any equivalent examination thereto from a recognised University/recognised examining body after qualifying in the SSET (Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test, must have offered Sanskrit as a subject (for nontraditional stream) in+3(Arts), B.A./M.A.etc. is mandatory. A cut of marks of 50% in Shastri/+3(Arts)/M.A./Acharya level in aggregate is essential. Relaxation of 5% marks for S.C./S.T. candidates is allowed.
- Age: The candidate most have completed 20 (twenty) years of age as on 01.6.2019.
Also See: Admission Notification and Dates 2019
Reservation of Seats
- 80% and 20% of total seats will be filled up from among the candidates who have come through traditional and general streams respectively, duly following the reservation norms ( for SC / ST / PH candidates) in each stream.
- 20% of the 80% seats earmarked for traditional stream will be reserved for the students who have passed from S.J.S.V,Puri.
- If reserved seats remain vacant due to non-availability of suitable candidates of the stream concerned the seats may be allotted to the candidates of other category, as the case may be
- For admission into the course, a candidate must have to qualify in the entrance test.
Also See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification 2019
SJSV B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Form
- Cost of form is Rs. 700/- only in shape of demand draft payable at SBI, SJSVV Branch ,Puri (Branch code-16102) drawn in favor of Comptroller of Finance, S.J.S.V., Puri. (Only in SBI Bank)
- Duly filled in application form along with necessary enclosures should be sent to Principal, Department of Shiksha Shastra-B.Ed, Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya, Shri Vihar, Puri,Odisha, Pin-752003 though Regd. / Speed Post only within the stipulated date. No application shall be received by hand.
- In-service candidates are required to send an advance copy along with Demand Draft so as to reach the above mentioned addressee on or before the last date of receipt of application.
- Self-attested copies of certificates & mark sheets of the qualifying examinations.
- The documentary evidence in support of the reserved category.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope of 10’x4’ size affixing postage stamp of Rs.22/- ( Twenty
- two) only for Registered post/ Rs.42/- (Forty-two) only for Speed Post for sending to Admit
- Card and a self addressed un stamped envelope for sending intimation letter.
- Three recent passport size photographs duly attested by a gazetted officer. One should be pasted on the application form, one on the space meant for identity card and one on the space meant for admit card.
- Identity Card for SSET (duly filled in)
- Admit Card for SSET (duly filled in)
- Demand Draft (in original) of Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven hundred) only mentioning the full name of the candidate on the back side of the DD.
- Envelope containing the application must be superscribed “Application for SSET-2019
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishvavidyalaya
Shri Vihar, Puri, Odisha-752003, Email [email protected], Website www.sjsv.nic.in