Harvard Radcliffe Institute announces Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024-25, Apply now
Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024 – Harvard Radcliffe Institute invites application for Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship 2024-25.
Radcliffe fellows are exceptional scientists, writers, scholars, public intellectuals, and artists whose work is making a difference in their professional fields and in the larger world.
Harvard Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2024
- Application Deadlines for
- Humanities, Social Sciences, and Creative Arts: September 14, 2023
- Science, Engineering, and Mathematics: October 5, 2023
Applicants in the humanities and social sciences must:
- Have received their doctorate (or appropriate terminal degree) in the area of their proposed project at least two years prior to their appointment as a fellow (December 2022 for the 2024-25 fellowship year).
- Have published a monograph or at least two articles in refereed journals or edited collections.
Applicants in Science, Engineering and Mathematics must:
- Have received their doctorate in the area of the proposed project at least two years prior to their appointment as a fellow (December 2022 for the 2024-25 fellowship year).
- Have published at least five articles in refereed journals. Most science, engineering, and math fellows have published dozens of articles.
- ** This is not intended to serve as a post-doctoral fellowship. Applicants must demonstrate a strong body of independent research and writing.
- Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship click here
- Reflecting Radcliffe’s unique history, each year some projects focus on women, gender, and society or draw on the Schlesinger Library’s rich collections
- Fellows receive a stipend of $78,000 plus an additional $5,000 to cover project expenses. Please note that if you are a US citizen or permanent resident coming from a home institution based in the US, you can opt to have your stipend paid through your home institution or to you directly.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website