Harvard University (USA) Radcliffe Institute announces 2022–23 Fellowship Class
Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2022 – Harvard University [USA] – Radcliffe Institute online application for the 2022-2023 fellowship year is now available.
About the Program
- Radcliffe fellows are exceptional scientists, writers, scholars, public intellectuals, practitioners, and artists whose work is making a difference in their professional fields and in the larger world.
Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2022 Important Dates
- Application Deadlines for
- Humanities, Social Sciences, and Creative Arts: September 9, 2021 (11:59 PM EST)
- Science, Engineering, and Mathematics: September 30, 2021 (11:59 PM EST)
Eligibility Criteria for Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2022
Applicants in the humanities and social sciences must:
- Have received their doctorate (or appropriate terminal degree) in the area of their proposed project at least 2-years prior to their appointment as a fellow (Dec 2020 for the 2022-23 fellowship year)
- Have published a monograph or at least two articles in refereed journals or edited collections.
Applicants in Science, Engineering and Mathematics must:
- Have received their doctorate in the area of the proposed project at least two years prior to their appointment as a fellow (Dec 2020 for the 2022-23 fellowship year)
Radcliffe Institute Fellowship Program 2022 Application Process
- Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship click here
- Reflecting Radcliffe’s unique history, each year some projects focus on women, gender, and society or draw on the Schlesinger Library’s rich collections
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website