Open University Disabled Veterans’ Scholarships Studentships at St Hugh’s 2018
Open University Disabled Veterans’ Scholarships Fund 2018 -The Disabled Veterans’ Scholarships Fund will offer 50 disabled veterans, injured in, or due to, military service, access to free Open University education for pursuing Undergraduate or Postgraduate Program
Your Academic Home
- Founded in 1886, a modern college by Oxford’s standards, St Hugh’s has a rich history which has formed its current character as a progressive college, dedicated to academic endeavour.
- Much of an Undergraduate’s time is spent in College, which means that St Hugh’s is much more than just a hall of residence. Unlike many other universities, learning at Oxford is based upon a tutorial system; tutorials usually take place on a weekly basis in College
- Full fee waivers will be available for a full undergraduate or postgraduate qualification, up to a maximum of 120 credits per seasonal academic year, 360 credits in total and not exceeding £18,000.
- Number of Scholarships: 50
Also See : Scholarships 2019
- Applicant must be starting OU study in the 2018/19 academic year.Applicant must be eligible for a UK fee.Applicant must be disabled as a result of, or in, military service.
- Applicant can apply online
- To apply, please email Beth Barnett by email firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following supporting documents
- For more details, please visit,www.st-hughs.ox.ac.uk
- Last Date for receipt of Completed Applications is 01st August 2018