Home >> Scholarships 2019 >>
Jharkhand Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna 2019, Application Dates
Government of Jharkhand announces Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna (CMFY) 2019
Jharkhand Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna 2019 – Government of Jharkhand invites applications for CMFY Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna for the year 2019. Jharkhand Government, guided by the benevolent spirit of inclusive development i.e. sabka sath, sabka vikas felt the need of ameliorating the economic or financial bottlenecks in pursuit of higher education by the students of Jharkhand.
Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna (CMFY) Objective
- To attract meritorious and needy students of Jharkhand towards HEIs of national importance and excellence for higher studies in Technical, Medical, Legal, Management Courses as well devote productive time in quality research and scholarly pursuit, a new scholarship program, Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna (CMFY) is being introduced now.
- Scholarship scheme is divided into two major categories. Students need to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying.
- Student who stand at apex or get outstanding position in PhD entrance exam of State Universities of Jharkhand including private universities shall be given a fellowship of Rs 15000 per month for a maximum period of 3 years subject to their satisfactory progress at the end of the year.
- In addition to the above two assistance, Students selected to present their Research Work in Top 100 Global universities shall be provided Rs 1 Lakh or required amount for travel abroad once in life.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna 2019
- Student must have domicile in Jharkhand
- Parents who are not income tax payee
- Student must not be availing any other scholarship in the current financial year
- Under this CMFY scheme, students pursuing professional courses (B.Tech/B.E/MBBS/ Dental, Integrated MBA, Integrated LLB ) can avail this fellowship on their enrolment in above Top 163 institutions of the nation.
Also see: Career Options and Entrance Exams for Class XII students
Jharkhand Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna 2019 Application Form
- Students need to apply online on official portal of Jharkhand Government. CMFY would ensure that financial hardship or poor economic background does not hinder a student’s longing for higher education.
- Just follow the below steps to apply for the Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna 2019.
Steps to Apply
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna through the URL provided above.
- Step 2: Then click on the “Registration for Student” link in the home page.
- Step 3: Fill the registration form with the required details and click on “Sign Up” button.
- Step 4: Next OTP has been sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 5: Enter your OTP number for verification.
- Step 6: Fill the remaining details to complete the application.
- ONLINE PORTAL URL: http://jhcmfellowship.nic.in
Jharkhand Chief Minister Fellowship Yojna 2019 Important Dates
- Applicants can apply for scholarship under CMFY till 15th February 2019