INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship 2020 Notification
INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships 2020 – INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships 2020-21 Program is an initiative to provide monetary assistance to outstanding but financially deprived MBA candidates from all over the world.
It aims to develop the manpower to create a well structured socio-economic scenario.
Also See: Scholarships in India 2019
- The scholarship is being offered by INSEAD and created by Deepak Gupta (MBA alumni) and his wife Sunita Gupta with an intention to help build human capacity and to create social and economic value in the most economically challenged regions of the world.
- The Scholarship is designed to provide financial benefits to exemplary graduates who are unable to pursue MBA due to Economic distress.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a master’s degree program at INSEAD Business School.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for MBA program at INSEAD Business School.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Essay Topic: The essays submitted for INSEAD Diversity Scholarships will be reviewed
Amount of Award
- Selected applicants will be provided with a financial assistance of EUR 25,000 for their MBA program.
Eligibility Criteria for INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships 2020
- Candidates from emerging/developing countries who can demonstrate proven financial need
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of financial need of the students
INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships 2020 Application Form
The mode of applying is online. To be considered for this scholarship please refers to the INSEAD Need-based Scholarship pages and submit application and background material accordingly.
- The essays submitted for INSEAD Need-based Scholarships will be reviewed
- Only if the applicant would like to be considered for the IAF Special Profile scholarships, please answer the following question in no more than 300 words: Briefly describe an instance or aspect in their life to date that has made they stand out amongst their peers or that they consider exceptional in one way or another.
- For more details, visit – click here
Also See: List of Entrance Exams after Graduation
INSEAD Deepak & Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarships 2020 Dates
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Applications Open: 25th March 2019
- Deadline: 08th April 2019
- Applications Open: 20th May 2019
- Deadline: 03rd June 2019
- Applications Open: 08th July 2019
- Deadline: 22nd July 2019