Home >> Scholarships 2019 >>
University of Edinburgh MSc Mathematics Scholarship 2019, Application, Dates
Edinburgh University MSc Scholarship Programme 2019
Edinburgh University MSc (Mathematics) Scholarship 2019 – The University of Edinburgh, UK, invites applications for scholarship to Undergraduates in the field of Mathematics for the academic session 2019-2020.
- The scholarships are worth either £1,000, £5,000 or £10,000 per year and are tenable for the duration of the program of study, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- A student is deemed to have made Satisfactory Progress in each year if there has been a formal School decision of either “Progress” or “Conditional Progression”, without the student needing to repeat a year.
- If a student does not make satisfactory progress in any one year, the award will terminate from that point onwards.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Mathematics Scholarship 2019
- Scholarships are awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University of Edinburgh.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme. It is also not available to students studying Mathematics as part of a degree programme hosted by another School within the University.
- Applicants should have applied to the University of Edinburgh through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) but do not need to have received an offer in order to begin the scholarship application process.
- This scholarship is competitive and based on academic merit.
See: MSc Admission 2019
Edinburgh University MSc Mathematics Scholarship 2019 Application Procedure
- Applicants should download the application form and send their completed entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is midnight GMT on 31st March 2019.
Important Dates for Edinburgh University MSc Scholarship 2019
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is midnight GMT on 31st March 2019
- All applicants will be notified in April 2019
See: National Scholarship 2019