USIEF announces Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 – United States-India Educational Foundation invites application for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022-2023. The fellowship program brings accomplished mid-level professionals to the United States for a year of academic and professional work.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 Important Date
- The deadline to submit the completed online application is August 13, 2021
- The Humphrey Fellowship grants provide :
- Round-trip transportation to the United States
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses for full-time study.
- Grant provisions do not include financial support for dependents.
Eligibility Criteria for Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022
In addition to the General Prerequisites the applicant must:
- must have a master’s degree or a professional degree of at least four years’ duration;
- must have at least five years of substantial professional experience prior to August 2021 in the respective field, and be eligible for leave;
- have demonstrated leadership qualities;
- have a record of public service in the community; and
- must give an undertaking to return to India on completion of the fellowship.
Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply through official website https://kh.usembassy.gov/hubert-h-humphrey-fellowship/
- The completed application (including enclosures) must be sent to email@example.com by application deadline
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website