University of Sydney announces Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2021 for UG and PG Courses
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2021 – The University of Sydney invites applications from meritorious candidates for the Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2020 to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework. Interested candidates may submit their application on or before June 18, 2021 through online mode.
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded annually, consisting of:
- 3 x $50,000 per annum for any undergraduate degree of up to four years
- 10 x $20,000 first year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- 15 x $10,000 first year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2021 Important Dates
- Application Open :- 01st April 2021
- Last date to apply :- 18 June 2021 at 11.59 PM.
Eligibility Criteria for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2021
- You must hold Indian citizenship and be a current resident of India
- You must not be a permanent resident of Australia
- You must have applied for, but not yet commenced, an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.sydney.edu.au/
Termination of Scholarship
The Scholarship will be terminated if the recipient:
- withdraws from an eligible course or fails to enrol,
- becomes a domestic student,
- commences part-time study without prior approval,
- does not maintain satisfactory academic performance,
- is determined by the University to be guilty of serious misconduct, including, but not limited to, having provided false or misleading information as part of their Scholarship application.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and personal statement assessed from a student’s application for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and the details provided in the scholarship application.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the nomination of a selection committee consisting of two academic nominees and two non-academic nominees made by the Vice-Principal (External Relations).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website