Indian Institute of Management Amritsar Announces Post Doctoral Fellowship Admission 2022, Apply Now
IIM Amritsar Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Amritsar invites application for admission to Post Doctoral Fellowship in Management Program for the Academic year 2022
Read further for more details on IIM Amritsar Post Doctoral Fellowship 2022.
PDF Areas of Specialization
- Candidates can apply to the following areas of specialization:
- Economics & Strategic Management
- Finance, Accounting & Control
- Information Systems
- Marketing & Communications
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management
IIM Amritsar Post Doctoral Fellowship Dates 2022
- The present round of application window closes on: December 31, 2021
IIM Amritsar Post Doctoral Fellowship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- IIM Amritsar offers post-doctoral fellowships to candidates who have strong academic credentials, demonstrated research potential, and curiosity to pursue original research. The following are the minimum eligibility criteria (1 and 2).
- Candidates who have obtained a PhD degree (or equivalent) from institutions of high repute like Central Universities, IIMs, IITs, IISERs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai or an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian or foreign institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by IIM Amritsar, within previous three academic years from the date of application, may apply.
- The maximum age limit for candidates is 35 years (this limit may be relaxed by 5 years for women and the reserved category).
IIM Amritsar Post Doctoral Fellowship Application Process 2022
- The institute invites applications from interested and eligible candidates https://iimamritsar.ac.in/
- Provide complete and accurate information in the application process.
- You will be asked to upload your recent colour photograph (passport size) and research proposal (in PDF format).
- The present round of application window closes on December 31, 2021.
- We will be processing the applications as soon as they are submitted on a rolling basis.
- For SC/ST: Rs 1000/-
- For Differently abled candidates (certified by competent authority): Rs: 1000/-
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- The eligible applications are evaluated on the basis of candidates’ demonstrated research potential and fit with the research interests of IIM Amritsar faculty members.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to present their research work/research interests/research proposal before the selection committee. The research presentation will be followed by a personal interview.
- Institute will offer the Post-Doctoral Fellowship to the selected candidates.
- IIM Amritsar provides limited financial aid to its post-doctoral fellows (from the date of joining). The details of the same are as follows:
- A consolidated fellowship amount of Rs 50,000 (Rupees fifty thousand only) per month
- Rs. 30,000 per year as the contingency grant to cover expenses related to attending conferences, workshops, purchase of books, and relevant research activities on a reimbursement basis, upon production of receipts.
- Rs.1,00,000/- (upper limit) for attending one international conference during their entire tenure with the post-doctoral program, on a reimbursement basis, upon production of receipts. This conference grant can be accessed only after completing the first year of the fellowship program and submission of one joint research paper with IIM Amritsar faculty member for publication in a reputed journal (with at least category B in ABDC journal rankings).
- Personal medical insurance cover as per the institute’s student welfare policy.
- Post-doctoral fellows may be provided with teaching opportunities. Institute will pay an honorarium for such activities in addition to the fellowship.
For more details and a apply please visit the official website