Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS) Faridkot announces Admission to MBBS and BDS Courses through NEET 2021
BFUHS MBBS and BDS Admission – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has invited applications for Admission to Undergraduate Medical and Dental Courses offered at 150 affiliated Colleges Comprising 141 affiliated and 9 constituent Colleges for academic session 2021 on the basis of NEET UG 2021 score.
BFUHS MBBS and BDS Admission Dates 2021
- Availability of Prospectus on University website: 18th November 2021
- Last date for applying online Admission Application Form through University Web: 28th November 2021
- Last date for depositing fee of Rs.5000/- (Rs.2500/- for SC) + GST @ 18%: 28th November 2021
- Sports Category Candidates will submit printed/hard copy of online submitted form: 29th November 2021
- Schedule/Detail for Verification of document: 01st December 2021
- Verification for eligibility of Minority Candidates will be conducted at the following venue: 30th Nov to 02nd Dec 2021
- Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates: 03rd December 2021
- Last date for receiving objection in Provisional Merit List: 06th December 2021
- Last date for submitting physical application form for NRI quota: 07th December 2021
BFUHS MBBS and BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses shall be open to candidates who have qualified NEET-UG- 2021 and eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent amendment(s)/corrigendum(s) and as well as Punjab Govt. Personnel Department letter dated 06.06.1996.
- Merely applying for admission to MBBS/BDS courses on the basis of NEET-UG-2021 will not entitle the Candidates eligible, eligibility and Merit of a candidate for admission will be determined by the Admission Committee strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt. Notification(s) as published in this prospectus and all other such documents as are required with the ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- Counseling/Admissions shall be conducted by the Admission Committee constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
- As specified in NEET-UG 2021
BFUHS MBBS and BDS Admission Application Process 2021
- The registration process is online. The official website that is to be referred is www.bfuhs.ac.in; those who are eligible to apply for the admission into the course will have to register themselves on the database of the University.
- Candidates can click here to register. When you click the link, the candidates will be directed to a new page, where they will see an icon under “New Registration”. Click the link. And then read the instruction carefully
- Fill the required particulars such as Name, Father Name, NEET Roll Number, NEET Marks, NEET All India Rank, NEET Percentile, Category, Minority Status, Date of Birth, Gender, Permanent Address, Correspondence Address, State, District, City Mobile Number etc
- Only NEET-UG-2021 qualified candidates are eligible to apply for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
- Admission Application Fee of Rs.5000/- (Rs.2500/- for SC candidates) + GST @18% will be deposited through online payment gateway only.
- Admission Application Fee will not be accepted in any form after due date/time in any case. Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counselling, fee for which has been deposited by due date/time.
- All admissions to medical colleges in Punjab will be done on merit basis i.e. on the basis of performance of candidates in NEET 2021
- All admissions will be done on the basis of Punjab MBBS counselling for state quota seats except for the 15% all-India seats that will be filled on the basis of NEET centralised counselling 2021.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website