Water Advanced Research & Innovation Fellowship Program 2018 (WARI):
It is very important for the human development to understand that water is a fundamental part. This is the major reason why there is a need to feature especially in both India and the United States. This program hereby provides an opportunity to the brightest lot of Indian students as well as scientists to access the world-class research facilities at the University of Nebraska Lincoln as well as the Daugherty Water for Food Institute. This program is devised to promote the research in the area of water. So, with IUSSTF, if you are willing to join the water advanced research and innovation fellowship, here are all the details.
Also See : Scholarships 2019
The Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India, the University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL), the Daugherty Water for Food Institute (DWFI) and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) have partnered to nurture cooperation between students and scientists from both countries.
The Water Advanced Research and Innovation (WARI) Fellowship Program – a dynamic and transformative program has thus been developed to foster long term Indo-American science and technology partnerships.
Water Advanced Research and Innovation Fellowship Program 2018 (WARI, IUSSTF)
Below are all the details of the Water Advanced Research Fellowship program. Find out all about IUSSTF duration, dates, eligibility and more.
Duration of Water Advanced Research Fellowship 2018 (WARI)
- Internship: Minimum 3 months and up to 6 months
- Fellowship: Minimum 3 months and up to 12 months
No. of Fellowships
- Student Internships: 05
- Fellowships: 05
- Internship includes: Monthly Stipend of USD 2500; Airfare (To be facilitated by IUSSTF Travel desk); Contingency allowance; Health insurance of USD 500; Housing to be mandatorily arranged by UNL mentor coordinator; 50% of the Housing cost to be provided by UNL, amount not exceeding USD 400 per month.
Important Research fellowship Dates 2018
Application Deadline: 10th November 2018
(IUSSTF) Eligibility Criteria for Water Advanced Research Fellowship.
- For Internship: Applicants must be Indian citizens currently pursuing a PhD in Water Science and Engineering at a recognised institution of higher education and learning in India
- For Fellowship: Applicants must be Indian citizens having PhD in Water Science and Engineering. Applicants must be able of doing independent research work and have published in internationally recognised academic journals
- Fellowship is open to the applicants who are working in the fields of Water resources, water chemistry and environmental engineering
- The applicant should be affiliated to a public funded R&D Lab/ S&T Institution (non-private)/ recognised Universities/ Colleges in India
Age Limit for WARI Scholarship
- For Internship: Applicants must have 32 years of age as on 31st December 2018
- For Fellowship: Applicants must have 40 years of age as on 31st December 2018
How to Apply for Water Advanced Research and Innovation Fellowship Program 2018
- Applicants may download the application form for student internship and fellowship click here
- The completed application form along with relevant enclosures should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org