Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) announces Scholarships for Session 2022-23, Apply Online
Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships 2022 – The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India, OCSI announces Scholarships for 2022-23 sessions and invites applications from graduates of Indian Universities who have obtained admission in either Oxford or Cambridge University.
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships are part-cost awards for Undergraduate, Second Undergraduate, Graduate study and Research in any subject available at the Universities of Cambridge and Oxford, UK
Oxford and Cambridge Society of India Scholarships 2022
- The deadline for submitting applications for the OCSI Scholarships for 2022-23 is May 15, 2022
- Candidates who are shortlisted for interviews shall be informed by Mid-June 2022
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed tentatively on 10th July 2022
- Award offers will normally be made to selected candidates by 31st July 2022.
Number of Awards
- OCSI seeks to elect at least one OCSI Scholar annually (although the exact number of awards and the value of then awards may change from year to year)
OCSI Scholarships for 2022
- The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India is offering scholarships for admission to the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge in the academic year 2022-23, as below:
- OCSI scholarship(s) worth INR 200,000 (Rupees Two Lacs) each of the following three scholarships:
- OCSI K.K. Luthra Memorial Scholarship, tenable at either the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
- OCSI Anita Banerji Memorial Scholarship, tenable at either the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
- OCSI Nirmal Luthra Memorial Scholarship, tenable at the University of Cambridge
- Four further OCSI scholarships worth INR 200,000 (Rupees Two Lacs) each tenable at either the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac) tenable only at Emmanuel College, University of Cambridge, from Emmanuel College Cambridge (India) Trust.
- One scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac) tenable only at St. Hilda’s College, Oxford, from Ritika Dhamija
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be ordinary resident in India
- Must be not more than 30 years of age on 1st September of the year of application for award
- Must be a graduate of an Indian University
- Must have applied for and secured admission to study a full-time course at the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford. Candidates are required to present proof of admission before grant of the scholarship, and proof of having taken up residence at Cambridge or Oxford before the scholarship funds would be released.
- Application forms for OSCI scholarship will be available on the website www.oxbridgeindia.com
- Announcement of the OSCI scholarship will be sent to the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, the colleges of the two universities, the British Council, and a designated list of Indian colleges
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the Interview shall be informed by 15th May 2022
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website