Chevening International Fellowships 2019 Notification Released
Chevening International Fellowships - Chevening has invited application for interested and eligible candidates for an opportunity to study in the UK. The scholarship will be provided to pursue a one-year master's degree in any subject at any UK university for the academic year 2019-20. Applications for 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships are open between 06th August and 06th November 2018.
Also See : Scholarships 2018
About the Organisation (Chevening scholarship)
- Chevening International Fellowships 2019 is the UK Governmentís global scholarship program that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK
- These scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from your country and beyond to pursue a one-year masterís degree in any subject at any UK university.
About the Chevening scholarship
Chevening International Fellowships - the UK Governmentís global scholarship program invites applications from outstanding professionals from India who wish to pursue a one-year masterís degree in any subject at any UK university
The scholarships offer future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK on fully-funded scholarships, leaving the scholars free to focus on achieving their academic goals, develop professionally and academically, grow their network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK
Chevening Scholarships are offered by the Government of UK in collaboration with UK Universities.
Prior to starting your application for a Chevening Scholarship please ensure you have the following ready:
- Essential: Three different UK masterís course choices
- Optional: English language test results (if youíve already met the requirements)
- Optional: UK masterís university offer (if youíve already met the requirements)
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship
To be eligible for a Chevening Award, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of India (or another Chevening-eligible country)
- Return to India for a minimum of two years after the candidateís award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable the candidate to gain entry onto a postgraduate program at a UK university (Equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK).
- Have at least two yearsí work experience (up to five years for fellowship programs)
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 11 July 2019
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 11th July 2019 (IELTS overall 6.5, with minimum 5.5 in each component).
How to Apply for Chevening Fellowships
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the "Apply" button on your country page
Essential Details to know about Chevening Scholarship
Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English; Valid passport/national ID card; University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate); Three different UK Masterís course choices; Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be over 5MB in size
- English language (if already met the requirements); UK Masterís university offer (if already met the requirements)
- You can also check this on the online application system by using the login details you registered with; take a look at the Chevening application timeline and our FAQs for a better understanding of the upcoming stages of the selection process
- For more information, please check the official web page http://www.chevening.org/india/
Important Chevening Fellowships Dates
Below are the dates for Chevening International Fellowships.
Applications for 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships are open between 06th August and 06th November 2018
Applications Close on 06th November 2018 at 12.00 GMT