Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) Jaipur BPT Admissions 2019
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences announces Admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course 2019 (RCA BPT -2019)
Rajasthan University of Health Science Jaipur BPT Admissions 2019 - RUHS had announced the notification for Rajasthan Centralized admissions to Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course various Government and self financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for the session 2019-20
RUHS BPT Admission 2019
- Centralized admissions to various Government and self financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, for the session 2019-20 shall be made by the RUHS in the following course:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4 years duration)
- All residents of India fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for RCA BPT-2019 for admission to BPT course in various government and private self-financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, on the basis of instructions given in this information booklet, the relevant rules of RUHS, Jaipur and directions of State Govt. / Supreme Court issued in case of P.A. Inamdar v/s State of Maharashtra (2005) 6 SCC 537.
- A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, OR
- Any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together at the qualifying examination (40% for natural born SC, ST & ST-STA ).
- A candidate must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31st December, 2019. Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic.
- Reservation is applicable in the Government Colleges. The reservation of seats will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by Govt. of Rajasthan. Candidates belonging to reservation categories of states other than Rajasthan shall be allotted seats in the un-reserved category.
- Candidates seeking benefit of reservation shall be required to produce for verification, at the time of reporting at the allotted college, the caste certificate (SC, ST, ST-STA, Non creamy layer OBC and Non creamy layer MBC) or the additional category certificate (PH, WDP, if applicable) issued by the competent authority and submit attested copies of the above documents.
- Admission to the course is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
- A candidate desirous of admission will have to deposit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting to the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a medical officer of the Government of Rajasthan as per the medical standards.
Tentative Seat Matrix (2019-20)
- Admission for the session 2019-20 will be considered in the colleges after finalization of the list of colleges by RUHS. In the Government college, 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RCA BPT-2019 and preference will be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
- In private self-financed colleges, 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RCA BPT-2019 and preference will be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile. Remaining 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned) in each private self-financed college shall be filled under management quota by respective private self-financed college (as applicable).
- The admissions shall be made strictly in accordance with merit list prepared on the basis of senior secondary examination marks (PCB) or score of the admission test (if held) and the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line application form. The candidates are advised to exercise their choices / options very carefully.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application form etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
- Follow the steps as given in "Instructions to fill up online application form" available at the website www.ruhsraj.org
- All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750 for SC, ST, ST-STA category of Rajasthan state and PwD (Person with Disability)) + applicable e-Mitra charges at any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
- The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future RCA BPT. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
- Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website: 12th September 2019 (after 5.00 pm)
- Last date for depositing the application fees: 04th October 2019 (5.00 p.m)
- Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS Website: 04th October 2019 (12.00 midnight)
- Printing of admit card: To be announced later
- Admission Test (Computer Based): 2nd week of October 2019
- Printout of the online application form (along with fee payment proof and all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of admission.
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Kumbha Marg, Sector-18, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur–302033, Phone: 0141-2792644, 2795527, Website: www.ruhsraj.org.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here