Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019, Dates, Application
AIN Guwahati announces Admission to 4 year B.Sc Nursing Program 2019
Army Institute of Nursing B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 - Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati invites application from the interested candidates for admission to B.Sc nursing course for the year 2019
AIN Guwahati B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application starts: 15th March 2019
- Online Application closes: 30th April 2019
- Written Test: 08th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for AIN Guwahati B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
The candidate should have passed
- The Higher Secondary Examination, the last two years of study should comprise Physics, Chemistry, Biology any other elective subjects with English as core subject prescribed by the NCERT. OR
- The intermediate examination in science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with practical tests in these. Also, English should have been studied as a compulsory subject. OR
- Pre-professional/ Pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology after passing the higher secondary school examination or the Pre University or any equivalent examination. Practical tests in Physics, Chemistry and Biology must be included also, English a compulsory subject must be included in the curriculum. OR
- First year of three year degree course with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a practical test of all three subjects. Also, a candidate should have passed 10+2 with English as a core course.
- B.Sc examination with at least two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) OR
- Any examination which is found equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University Board with Physics, Chemistry and English having practical test for PCB
See: Latest Entrance Exam
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in the first attempt with a minimum of 50% marks each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Candidates who have appeared in the 12th Class or equivalent examination are also provisionally eligible to apply and appear in the Entrance examination.
- Age should not be less than 17 years and not more than 22 years as on 31st December 2019.
- A written test will be conducted and meritorious students will be selected for the admission.
- Examination Duration: 2 Hours
- Total No. of questions (MCQ): 120
- Negative Marking: 0.25
AIN Guwahati B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Application Form
- Application form for admission in AIN will be released soon on the website.
- Application form duly completed in all respect along with required documents must reach Principal AIN, Guwahati within the due dates
- Rs. 450/-(by Hand), Rs. 500/-( by registered post of DD)
For more information please visit the official website: http://ainguwahati.org/
Army Institute of Nursing
C/O 151 Base Hospital, Basistha, Guwahati, Assam 781029 website: http://ainguwahati.org/
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.