Army Institute of Nursing (AIN) Guwahati announces Admission to B.Sc Nursing Program 2021
Army Institute of Nursing B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati invites applications from women candidates for admission to four-years Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc Nursing) Program for the academic years 2021.
Candidates can check the post below for more details on Army Institute of Nursing B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021.
- Total Intake – 50
- For female wards of Serving and Retired eligible Army personnel and Widows – 45
- For civilian female students from North Eastern States – 05
Army Institute of Nursing B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Process: 15th April 2021
- Last Date for Online Application Form: 15th May 2021
- Last Date with Late fee of Rs.1000/- from 16th May to 31st May 2021
- Date of Online Admission Test: 27th June 2021
- Date of Declaration of Result: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Army Institute of Nursing B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Bachelor of Nursing (B Sc Nursing) course until she has passed the qualifying exam as a regular candidate in the first attempt (Those who have repeated the XII Std/ have given supplementary exam in any subject and students who have passed XII as private students or from open board are not eligible)
- Higher Secondary Exam or the Indian School Certificate Exam which is equivalent to 10 + 2 Higher Secondary Exam after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education
- Intermediate exam in science of an Indian University / Board or the recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject
- The pre-professional / pre-medical exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school exam, or the Pre University or an equivalent exam. The pre-professional/pre medical exam shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject.
- B.Sc exam of an Indian University, provided that she has passed the BSc exam with not less than two of the following subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and further that she has passed the earlier qualifying exam with the subjects Physics , Chemistry, Biology and English
- Any other exam which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Exam of an Indian University Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
- The candidate should not be less than 17 years and not more than 22 years as on 31 December 2021.
- The date of birth recorded in the Secondary Education Board (Class X Certificate) only will be taken as authentic.
- Upper age limit is extendable to not more than 25 years of age as on 31 Dec 2021 for candidates holding B Sc degree with at least two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology and has passed the remaining subjects in the intermediate or equivalent exam.
Army Institute of Nursing B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidate seeking admission to B. Sc. Nursing Programme at Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati, for the academic session 2021-22 may download the prospectus including the form from institute website www.ainguwahati.org download menu
- Fee of the form of Rs 1000/-may be paid at the time of submission of the form by Demand Draft only of any nationalized bank in favour of Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati” payable at Guwahati. IPO/ Cheque/ MO/ Cash will not be accepted.
- The Application Fee is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
Submission of Application Form
- The Application form duly filled along with self attested Xerox copy of all requisite academic documents, certificates No 1-5 (as applicable) can be submitted to Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, Basistha Road, P.O. Basisth, Guwahati – 781029.
- Three recent (passport size) colored photographs with white background should be affixed on the application form
- Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 50/- (as gateway charges)
Mode of Payment
- Through Demand Draft only of any nationalized bank in favour of Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati” payable at Guwahati
- IPO/ Cheque/ MO/ Cash will not be accepted.
- There will be an Online Admission Test (OAT) for admission to session 2021-22 of Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati and Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Cantt
- The two colleges i.e. Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati and Army College of Nursing Jalandhar Cantt bring out their separate prospectus, which are available on respective college websites of the two institutions free of cost
- Mode of Exam: Online Admission Test (OAT)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions: 120 Questions
- Total Marks: 120 Marks
- Subjects: Five subjects (namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Awareness)
Syllabus for the Exam
- For B.Sc Nursing: The general standard of the entrance exam will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme / pre medical / intermediate Science or an equivalent exam of the State Education Board/Indian University /CBSE. Questions will be in the following format:
- Part I Biology (Total 50 marks, Multiple Choice Questions 25 marks each from Botany and Zoology).
- Pat II Physics (Multiple choice questions 25 marks).
- Part III Chemistry (Multiple choice questions 25 marks).
- Part IV English – 10 Marks
- Part V General Awareness – 10 Marks
- The Admit Card for the Army Institute of Nursing will be uploaded on the official website as per schedule for B.Sc Nursing.
- Candidates will be able to download the same from the official website. Admit card for Online Admission Test and Written Admission Test are Provisional and do not by any means confirm the eligibility of the candidate for admission to AIN
- Candidates can refer to the “AIN Guwahati Admit card” page for all the details regarding the Admit card for the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2021.
- Pathankot; Jalandhar Cantt; Chandigarh; Delhi; Jaipur; Dehradun; Lucknow; Bhopal; Pune; Secunderabad; Kolkata; Guwahati
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website