Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Admission to PG Diploma in Medical Radiological Sciences Program 2021
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGDRMS Admission 2021 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radiological Sciences (PGDMRS) Program for the academic year 2021.
Check complete details about Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGDRMS Admission 2021 from the page below.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGDRMS Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration :- 09th June 2021 (Wednesday)
- Last Date of Online Registration :- Will be updated soon
- Date of Entrance Examination :- Will be updated soon
Number of Seats
- PGDMRS Program : Eight (8)
- Coursework and Practical: 12 months (First Year)
- Internship and Project & Dissertation: additional 12 months (Second Year)
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGDRMS Admission 2021
- MSc Physics with minimum 60% of Marks
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGDRMS Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interesting aspirants can apply through Website of Amrita University https://aims.amrita.edu
- Candidates should submit applications online only.
- For Admission & Other Enquiries, Contact – The Admission Coordinator, Amrita School of Medicine, AIMS Ponekkara P.O, Kochi, Kerala-682041.
- Application Fee :- Rs.1500/- per online Registration
- Mode of Payment :- Net banking / Debit card / Credit card
- Selection is based on the Marks obtained in the Entrance Examination, qualifying examination and personal interview conducted by the Department.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website