Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGD in Medical Radiological Sciences Admission 2019
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi announces Admission to PG Diploma in Medical Radiological Sciences 2019
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGD in Medical Radiological Sciences Admission 2019 - Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites applications for the admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radiological Sciences (PGDRMS) Program for the year 2019.
Candidates can check complete details about Amrita PGDRMS Admissions 2019 from the below mentioned post.
- Most medical physicists are employed at universities and hospitals with a smaller number in research institutes, government health agencies, and industrial organizations. A few are self-employed, usually as consultants.
Also See : Medical Entrance Exams
Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radiological Sciences (PGDMRS) Program
- PGDMRS is a professional course at the Post Graduate level that prepares the students for clinical practice as a medical physicist.
- The PGDMRS Course offers students coursework and practical clinical training in Medical Radiological physics as it is applied to the diagnosis and treatment of human diseases.
- PGDMRS uses a software A-VIEW for teaching by eminent faculties from across the globe.
Number of Seats
- Eight (8)
- Coursework and Practical: 12 months (First Year)
- Internship and Project & Dissertation: Additional 12 months (Second Year).
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGDRMS 2019
- Applicants must be passed in MSc Physics with minimum 60% of Marks
- Selection is based on the Marks obtained in the entrance test, qualifying examination and personal interview conducted by the department.
- The syllabus for the entrance examination is MSc Physics.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGDRMS 2019 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Radiological Sciences Program admissions by using the following steps:
- Candidates can apply online at the official website www.amrita.edu from 15th March 2019.
- Applicants should possess a valid email address before start applying to OARS portal.
- For successful application submission, candidates have to pay Rs.750/-as an applicable application fee in online mode. On the successful registration, applicants will get a username and password. Complete the application process via using the same username and password.
- Application Fee - Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only)
- Mode of Payment - Net-banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
Course Fee Structure
- Annual Tuition Fees (Rs.) Rs.150,000/-
- First Year Hostel Fees (Rs.) - Rs.33,700/-
- Note: For PG AHS Students Hostel is not compulsory. Students who wish to avail Hostel & Mess, have to pay an extra amount of Rs.57,000/- per year.
- Fees mentioned above are at current levels. Institution reserves the right to revise the same at any time without notice.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PGDRMS 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration: 15th March 2019 (Friday)
- Last date for Online Registration: 17th July 2019 (Wednesday)
- Entrance Test and Selection Interview: 24th July 2019 (Wednesday)
- Admission & Commencement of Classes: 05th August 2019 (Monday)
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kochi
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, School of Medicine, Health Sciences Campus, AIMS-Ponekkara, Kochi-682041, Kerala, Tel 0484-2858383, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website https://aims.amrita.edu