AIIMS Rishikesh Post Doctoral Course (MD/ M.Ch) Admission 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application
AIIMS announces Entrance Exam for Post Doctoral Course (DM/M.Ch) Admission 2020 for January session
AIIMS Post Doctoral Course (MD/ M.CH) Admission 2020 - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invites applications from interested candidates for admission into the Post Doctoral Course (DM/M.Ch) Courses for January 2020 Session.Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, exam pattern and more details about AIIMS Post Doctoral Admission 2020 from this page.
AIMS & Objectives
- In the field of Post Doctoral education, the most important function of the Institute is to provide opportunities to train teachers for medical colleges in the country in an atmosphere of research and development
- Post Doctoral students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in teaching exercises.
- Other important objectives of the Institute is to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity and to attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education
- Educational principles and practices being adopted are best suited to the needs of nation
AIIMS Post Doctoral Course (MD/ M.CH) Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Date of uploading Prospectus and Registration of online application through web portal: 03rd Oct. 2019
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 23rd October 2019
- Status of Application & rejected application: 30th October 2019
- Last date of submission of required documents of rejected application: 04th November 2019
- Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to Foreign National for appearing in M.Ch. Entrance Exam for July 2020 Session: 04th November 2019
- Allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card on website 06th November 2019
- Written Test through online CBT Mode/OMR: 14th November 2019
- Expected Date of Declaration of Results (Stage1): 20th November 2019
- Departmental Assessment: 28th November 2019
- Final Result: 04th December 2019
- Timing of Exam: 10.00 am to 11.30 am (90 minimum)
- Language of Paper: English
- Type of Examination: MCQ based
- No. of Questions: Stage1 - 80 marks of 90 min, Stage-2 20 marks of Departmental Assessment
No. of Seats
- Facilities for post-doctoral courses are available in following super specialties for January 2020 Session:
- Orthopaedics - Spine Surgery 01
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery - 01
- Joint Replacement & Reconstruction - 01
- Division of Cosmetic Gynaecology & Reconstruction
- Cosmetic Gynaecology - 01
- Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology - 01
- Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology - 01
- Anaesthesiology Pain Medicine - 02
Total - 07 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Post Doctoral Course (MD/ M.CH) Admission 2020
- A candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by MCI in respective discipline as mentioned hereunder:
- Spine Surgery/Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery/Joint Replacement & Reconstruction: M.S. degree in Orthopaedics or equivalent recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Cosmetic Gynaecology: M.D./M.S. in Obstetrics & Gynaecology or equivalent recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Clinical Immunology & Rheumatology: M.D. in General Medicine/Paediatrics or equivalent recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Pain Medicine: M.D. in Anaesthesiology or equivalent recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Candidates must have completed requisite qualification, degree and tenure by 31st January 2020. Candidates who are likely to complete their 3 years requisite qualification, degree and tenure after 31st January 2020 will not eligible to appear in this examination.
- Upper Age limit is 35 years as on 01st January 2020
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years
- Upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates
- Persons with benchmark disabilities shall be given an upper age relaxation of five years for admission to DM/M.Ch for PWD candidates as per Right of persons with Disability Act, 2016
- Selections for DM/M.Ch. course is made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
- Stage I: Written test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in subject candidate has applied for. Question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Stage II: Out of candidates who have secured 50 percentile or more marks in written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks).
- Final Selection: Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-I and Stage-II Examination.
- Result of written exam will be available on our website. No individual intimation will be communicated to candidates.
- Candidates who fail to attend any of the two stages mentioned above will not be eligible for admission.
- Selected candidates are required to join on or before 15.01.2020. An extension of the date of joining till 31.01.2020 may be granted by competent authority on merit of each case.
- Last date for admission to DM/M.Ch Entrance Exam will be 29th February 2020. In any circumstances, last date for admission will not be extended after 29th February 2020.
- Percentile scores are scores based on relative performance of all those who appear for exam Basically marks obtained are transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each group of examinees.
- Percentile Score indicates percentage of candidates that have scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW that particular Percentile in that examination.
- Highest score is converted to a Percentile score of 100
- Marks obtained in between the highest and lowest scores are also converted to appropriate Percentiles
- DM/M.Ch. candidate selected for the post of Senior Resident will be paid emoluments as applicable to post level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100+6600 Grade Pay) with entry pay of Rs.67700/- per month plus usual allowances as admissible under rules or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable
See: Entrance Exam Dates
AIIMS Post Doctoral Course (MD/ M.CH) Admission 2020 Application Process
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Exam is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org
- The cost of Application Form includes the fee for entrance exam which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained; the candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling of the online application form
- After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees filled required information step by step. Follow the Instructions scrupulously
- Downloadable Admit cards of all the eligible candidates will be hosted on website www.aiimsexams.org as per the schedule mentioned under ‘AT A GLANCE’
- All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent by Post.
- SC/ST Category: Rs 1200+ Transaction Charges as applicable
- General /OBC Category: Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWBD Candidate is exempted from any fee
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit/Credit/Net banking
Declaration of Results
- Results for DM/M.Ch. will be only available on website at www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
- Result of individual candidates will NOT be informed on telephone and candidates are advised NOT to call Exam Section for such information. However, individual results can be checked after declaration of final result from website.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here