Last minute tips for CLAT Exam 2021
Exam pattern for CLAT 2021
For UG Courses
- The test will be conducted for 2 hours.
- There will be total 200 multiple answer type questions.
- For each accurate answer, one mark will be given and for each wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
For PG Courses
- There will be 150 multiple choice questions in this test.
- Candidates need to finish this test in the duration of 2 hours.
- For each accurate answer, one mark will be given and for each wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted.
The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2021
CLAT Exam Paper Pattern 2021 for Post-Graduates
Total Marks: 150
Duration of examination: Two Hours
Long Essay Type Descriptive Questions: 100 Marks (4 questions of 25 marks each)
(Covering Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence)
Multiple-Choice Questions: 50 Marks (50 questions of 1 mark each)
(Covering all compulsory law subjects prescribed by the BCI for the Under-Graduate Course except Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence)
Note: There shall be a system of Negative Marking wherein 0.25 marks will be deducted for each of the wrong answers to multiple choice questions.
CLAT 2021 Important Dates to Remember
CLAT 2021 Application Procedure
CLAT 2021 Institute wise seats Breakup for UG Law courses
CLAT 2021 Institute wise seats Breakup for PG Law Courses