Exam pattern for CLAT 2021
For UG Courses
- The test will be conducted for 2 hours.
- There will be total 200 multiple answer type questions.
- For each accurate answer, one mark will be given and for each wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
For PG Courses
- There will be 150 multiple choice questions in this test.
- Candidates need to finish this test in the duration of 2 hours.
- For each accurate answer, one mark will be given and for each wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted.
The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments. It will include a wide variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2021
CLAT Exam Paper Pattern 2021 for Post-Graduates
Total Marks: 150
Duration of examination: Two Hours
Long Essay Type Descriptive Questions: 100 Marks (4 questions of 25 marks each)
(Covering Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence)
Multiple-Choice Questions: 50 Marks (50 questions of 1 mark each)
(Covering all compulsory law subjects prescribed by the BCI for the Under-Graduate Course except Constitutional Law and Jurisprudence)
Note: There shall be a system of Negative Marking wherein 0.25 marks will be deducted for each of the wrong answers to multiple choice questions.