RAKCON MSc Nursing Admission Test 2018
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing MSc Nursing Admission 2018 through Entrance Test
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing MSc Nursing Admission Test 2018 - Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, New Delhi has announced notification for admission to Master of Nursing Course (2 years) commencing from 20th July 2018
Areas of study includes
- Nursing Education
- Advance Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research
- Clinical Specialty
- Nursing Management
No. of Seats: 23 + 1
Prospectus with Application Form will be Available from: 19th February
Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd March 2018 by 04.00 pm
Selection Test will be held: 29th April 2018
Release of 1st Selection List: 25th May 2018
Payment of fees for 1st Selection List: 25th -31st May 2018
2nd Selection List: 01st June 2018
Payment of fees for 2nd Selection List: 01st – 07th June 2018
3rd Selection List: 08 June 2018
Payment of fees for 3rd Selection List: 08th - 14th June 2018
Classes will commence from: 20 July 2018
Also See : Nursing Entrance Exams 2018
- The Candidate must have passed the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Examination (12+4) years of the University of Delhi or a Degree recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 55% marks in the total
- Candidates must have gained at least one year experience in Nursing in a Hospital/Specialty Institute/Educational Institution or Public Health/Agency.
- The experience will be calculated up to the 23rd March Candidate from 11+4 years Nursing Degree Program will require a minimum of Two years’ experience in Nursing.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit based on Selection Test to be held on 29th April 2018 (Sunday) at 10.00 AM at the venue mentioned in the Admission Ticket. Counselling will be done for candidates for final admission
- Names of the selected candidates will be put on the College Notice Board and website www.rakcon.com on the dates as declared in the Prospectus
- No Correspondence/Telephonic information in this connection will be entertained
Entrance Test Pattern
- The test will be of two hours and thirty minutes (21/2 hrs) duration and shall contain objective type questions.
- The test will be based on B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus prescribed by I.N.C.
- All Candidates are required to report one hour before the commencement of the test.
- Application form for the session 2018-2019 downloaded from the college website (www.rakcon.com) should be submitted with Demand draft of FRS. 550/- in favour of 'Principal, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing' payable at New Delhi.
- Filled application form to be submitted in the college office by hand or by post.
- Advance copy (for sponsored candidate) of the application form may be sent in Xerox form to the College and marked as "Advance Copy".
For more information visit the website: www.rakcon.com
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024, Email: [email protected] , Telephone: 26436788, Website www.rakcon.com