Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON) announces Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Program 2021
RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing (RAKCON) New Delhi invites application for admission to 2-years of Master of Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) program for the academic session 2021-22
Candidates can submit the application form on or before May 17, 2021. Check complete details on RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria, fee, and more from the page below.
Details of Program
- The Program is designed as a balanced blend of core science and interdisciplinary topics to serve as a platform for attractive career opportunities in academia and industry.
- M.Sc. Nursing Course: 2 years
- No. of Seats: 25 +2
RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of Application Form: 15th April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th May 2021
- Admit Card Availability: To be announced
- Online Entrance Test: 13th June 2021
- Declaration of Results: 30th June 2021
- Counselling and Payment of Fees: 16th July 2021
Areas of Study Include
- Nursing Education
- Advance Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research
- Clinical Specialty
- Nursing Management
Eligibility Criteria for RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
- Candidate must have passed the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Examination (12+4) years of the University of Delhi or a Degree recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 55% marks in the total.
- Candidates must have gained at least one year experience in Nursing in a Hospital/Specialty Institute/Educational Institution or Public Health/Agency.
- The experience will be calculated up to the 23rd March 2021. Candidates from 11+4 years Nursing Degree Program will require a minimum of Two years experience in nursing.
RAKCON M.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Sc (Nursing) Course should apply on the application form supplied by the college office for the session 2021-2022
- Application form of previous years will not be entertained.
- Application form for the session 2021-2022 downloaded from college website www.rakcon.com should be submitted with a Demand Draft of Rs.550/– in favour of ‘Principal, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing’ payable at New Delhi.
- Filled Application Form to be submitted in the college office by hand or by post
- Selection of the candidates for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Courses will be made on the merit of the selection test.
- All candidates, irrespective of reserved or non-reserved category, have to appear for the selection test except foreign nations.
- Duration of Exam: Two hours and thirty minutes (2½ hours)
- Type of Question: Objective type (multiple choices)
- M.Sc. – Nursing Foundation, Applied Nutrition, Preventive Medicine and epidemiology, Psychology, Sociology, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics and Obstetrical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Psychiatry Nursing Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education, Administration, Research and Statistics.
- Admit for RAKCON Nursing for admission in M.Sc Nursing will be available after the completion of the application process. Candidates who have filled their application on before the last date are eligible to download admit card by Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
- Admit Card is a very important document that contains the name of the candidates, venue of selection test, and some other details
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website