RAKCON MSc Nursing Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing announces Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course 2019
RAKCON MSc Nursing Admission 2019 - Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing, New Delhi has announced notification for admission to Master of Nursing Course (2 years) commencing from 20th July 2019.
Interested candidates can fill the application for Nursing Courses on or before 22nd March 2019. Candidates can check the complete details of the Nursing Courses like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on the page below.
Also see: MSc Admission 2019
Duration of Course
- Two Years (8 Semesters).
- The purpose of the course is to assist students become a professional nurse committed to the promotion of health, prevention of diseases, and care during illness and rehabilitation of the clients.
Areas of Study Include
- Nursing Education
- Advance Nursing Practice
- Nursing Research
- Clinical Specialty
- Nursing Management
Also see: Nursing Entrance Exams 2019
RAKCON MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Prospectus with Application Form will be Available from: 19th February 2019 to 22nd March 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application (by hand or by post): 22nd March 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Selection Test will be held: 28th April 2019 (Sunday at 10.00 am)
- Commencement of Classes: 20th July 2019
Total No. of Seats
The number of seats is 23 + 1
Eligibility Criteria for RAKCON MSc Nursing Admission 2019
- The Candidate must have passed the B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Examination (12+4) years of the University of Delhi or a Degree recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 55% marks in the total.
- Candidates must have gained at least one year experience in Nursing in a Hospital/Specialty Institute/Educational Institution or Public Health/Agency.
- The experience will be calculated up to the 23rd March Candidate from 11+4 years Nursing Degree Program will require a minimum of Two years’ experience in Nursing.
Also see: Medical Entrance Exams 2019
- The selection of the candidates for admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing Course will be made on the merit of selection test. All candidates, irrespective of reserved or non-reserved category, have to appear for the selection test except foreign nations.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit based on Selection Test to be held on 28th April 2019 (Sunday) at 10.00 AM at the venue mentioned in the Admission Ticket. Counselling will be done for candidates for final admission
- Names of the selected candidates will be put on the College Notice Board and website www.rakcon.com on the dates as declared in the Prospectus
- No Correspondence/Telephonic information in this connection will be entertained.
Entrance Test Pattern
- The test will be of two hours and thirty minutes (21/2 hrs) duration and shall contain objective type questions. The test will be based on B.Sc. Nursing Syllabus prescribed by I.N.C.
- All Candidates are required to report one hour before the commencement of the test.
RAKCON MSc Nursing Admission 2019 Application Process
- Prescribed application forms with prospectus for the Session 2019-20 can be obtained from R.A.K. College of Nursing, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi-110024 on payment of Rs.550/- by Demand Draft addressed to Principal, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing.
- Students should apply on the prescribe application forms issued by the College for the Session 2019-20; application Forms of Previous Years Will Not Be Entertained.
For more information, please visit website www.rakcon.com