University of Calcutta PhD in Law Admission 2019, Dates, Application
University of Calcutta announce Admission to Ph.D. Program in Law 2019
University of Calcutta PhD in Law Admission 2019 - Applications are invited for admission to the PhD Program in Law in the Department of Law, University of Calcutta for the academic year 2019.
University of Calcutta PhD in Law Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of submission of application form: 20th December 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 22nd December 2019 at 12.00 Noon
No. of Seats: 16
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta PhD in Law Admission 2019
- Eligible candidates having a Master's Degree in Law should apply
- The eligible candidates will have to appear in both a written examination of 2 (two) hours duration to be held in this Department on 22nd December 2019 at 12 noon and a Viva-Voce, the date of which will be notified on the departmental notice board.
- Those candidates who have already passed JRF / NET / SET are exempted from written examination.
- Entrance Test will comprise B.A.LL.B. and LL.M. syllabus of the University of Calcutta.
- Type of questions: Written Test (Descriptive type) for 80 marks; Viva-voce for 20 marks.
- Admit Card will be issued to the eligible candidates at the time submission of form.
- Reservation policy will be followed as per State Government and University norms.
- Reservation benefits are available only for those who have certificates from Govt. of West Bengal.
Also See: Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
University of Calcutta PhD in Law Admission 2019 Application Process
- Eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed form to be downloaded from C.U.’s official website www.caluniv.ac.in. along with an application fees of Rs. 100/- through SBI COLLECT.
- The filled-up forms along with the requisite fee by C.U. Cash Challan are to be submitted between 12.30 to 4.00 p.m. on all working days at the office of the Department of Law (1st floor) Hazra Campus, C.U., Kolkata – 700019.
Requirements at the time of submission of Form:
- SBI COLLECT e-receipt
- Attested copy of age proof certificate.
- Attested copy of SC / ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD certificate where applicable.
- Attested copy of LL.M. Mark Sheet
- a) Attested copy of qualifying certificate in JRF / NET/SET; b) Three copies of passport size photograph.
University of Calcutta
Department of Law, University of Calcutta, 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700019, Website www.caluniv.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here