|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
University of Calcutta announces Admission to PhD Program in Law 2022, Apply now
University of Calcutta PhD in Law Admission– Applications are invited for admission to the PhD Program in Law in the Department of Law, University of Calcutta for the academic year 2022.
University of Calcutta PhD in Law Admission Dates 2022
- Last date of submission of application form Extended upto : 29th April 2022
- Date of Written Exam: To be announced
University of Calcutta PhD in Law Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Eligible candidates ( having Master’s Degree in Law; or, for candidates proposing to pursue interdisciplinary studies, Master’s Degree in any subject with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law) may apply.
- Those candidates who have already passed JRF / NET / SET are exempted from the written examination. Qualifying marks for the Entrance Test is 50%.
University of Calcutta PhD in Law Admission Application Process 2022
- Prescribed form to be downloaded from the University’s official website www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Filled-up forms along with self-attested photocopies of all necessary testimonials are to be submitted on all working days, between 12.30 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the office of the Department of Law ( Ist floor), Hazra Campus, CU (51/1 Hazra Road, Kolkata-700019).
Requirements at the time of submission of Form :
- Self -Attested copy of age proof certificate.
- Self-Attested copy of SC / ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/PWD certificate where applicable.
- Self-Attested copy of LL.M. Mark Sheet / LL.B. and Master’s Mark Sheet (for the interdisciplinary candidate)
- Self-Attested copy of the qualifying certificate in JRF / NET/SET.
- Three copies of passport size photograph.
- The candidates will have to appear both in a written examination of 2( two) hours duration and a Viva-Voce.
- The mode and date of the written examination and Viva-Voce will be notified shortly after February 2022.
- The Entrance Test will comprise B. A. LL. B. and LL.M. syllabus of the University of Calcutta.
- Written Test for 80 marks and Viva-voce for 20 marks will be held.
For more details and apply please visit the official website