Allahabad University LAT 2019 for LLB Admission, Dates, Eligibility, Application
University of Allahabad announces Law Admission Test (LAT) 2019 for 3 year LLB Admission
Allahabad University LAT 2019 Notification - Applications are invited from the interested candidates by the University of Allahabad for admission into the three year course of LLB through Law Admission Test (LAT) 2019.
Important Date for Allahabad University LAT 2019
- Online registration begins: 12th April 2019
- Last date of online registration: 03rd May 2019
- Last date to deposit the fee: 03rd May 2019
- Date of downloading Admit card online only: One week before the admission test
- Date of entrance test: 20th -22nd May 2019
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Allahabad University LLB Admission 2019
- Three Year Law Degree Course: An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State legislature or an equivalent national institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for a three year' degree' program in law leading to conferment of LL.B, degree on successful completion of the regular program conducted by a University whose degree in law is recognized by the Bar Council or India for the purpose of enrolment.
- Integrated Degree Program: An applicant who has successfully completed Senior Secondary School course (' +2') or equivalent (such as 11+1, 'A' level in Senior School Leaving Certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent. constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country recognized by the government of that country
Minimum marks in qualifying examination for admission:
- Bar Council of India from time to time has stipulated the minimum percentage of marks not below 45% of the total marks in case of general category applicant, 42% for OBC category and 40% of the total marks in case of SC and ST applicant, to be obtained for the qualifying examination. such as +2 Examination in case of Integrated Five Years' course or Degree course in any discipline for Three years' LL.B. Course for the purpose of applying for an getting admitted into a Law Degree Program of any recognized University in either of the streams.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Law admission test. Candidates who are foreign national or NRI are exempted from the test.
LAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- There shall be 150 questions of 2 hours duration divided in to three parts. Total marks: 300 marks.
- Part1- Language comprehension
- Part2- General Awareness & current affairs
- Part3- Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude.
Reservation of seats:
- SC category: 15%
- ST category: 7.5%
- OBC category: 27%
- EWS category: 10%
For further details on reservation please visit the official website.
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- For SC, ST, PH: Rs. 400/-
Allahabad University LAT 2019 Application Process
- Applicants should apply online through the official website before the last date of submission of application. Application fee should be paid online.
University of Allahabad
Senate house, University Road, Old Katra, Prayagraj, U.P 211002