Burdwan University announces Admission to 5-Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons) Program 2020-21
University of Burdwan BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2020 – Burdwan University invites applications for admission to 5-year B.A. LL.B (Hons.) in Self-financed Law Colleges under B.U. for the session 2020-22.
Candidates can check the complete details of Burdwan University BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2020 such as application forms, eligibility criteria, Important date and more from the page below.
University of Burdwan BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Final Merit List for admission will be published on – 16th October 2020
- Admission of the enlisted candidates will be started on and from – 18th October 2020
- Admission Process will be completed by – 30th October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2020
- Candidates, who have passed the Higher Secondary or +2 Examination from any recognized Council/Board/University, are eligible for application subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criterion stated below:
- For admission to 5-year B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Programme, each candidate shall have to pass the Higher Secondary Examination under (10+2) pattern or its equivalent examination securing not below 45% of the total marks in case of general category and 40% of the total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Note – In the calculation of percentage of marks at (10+2) level, marks of the best five subjects, available in the mark sheet, will be considered. Marks of Environmental Studies may be considered among the best five subjects if it is found under Compulsory Elective/Optional Elective in the Mark Sheet.
- As per BCI norm, the applicants who have obtained 10+2 or Graduation/ Post Graduation through the open University system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses.
- No age limit is there but the entire process including admission to the programme.
University of Burdwan BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2020 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.buruniv.ac.in
- Online registration for submission of application will be started on and from 01st October 2020. Final Merit List for admission will be published on 16th October 2020 by the respective college authorities and the same must be made available on the website of the college concerned during the entire phase of admission.
- Admission of the enlisted candidates will be started on and from 18th October 2020. The whole process of admission will be completed by 30th October 2020. Each college authority shall have to submit a weekly admission report to the university authority.
- All testimonials are required to be uploaded online during application. Verification of documents will be done by the respective college only when the students will report for classes in due course. Admission will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the forms submitted on-line.
- Application Fee – Rs. 150/- + Transaction Charge
- Mode of Payment – Online through e-payment/Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Admission to 5-year B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Programme in Self-financed Colleges under B.U. will be done through on-line ( stand-alone mode) only as per the Govt. and under any circumstances, no student will be admitted through off-line mode by the Self-financed Law College Authorities and in this case the University Authority shall not be responsible for Registration and Enrolment of any student if admitted, through off-line mode.
- On-line admission process should be done based on merit. Prospective students should not be called for counselling or verification during the process of admission. No physical presence will be required at the colleges.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website