University of Burdwan BA LLB (Hons) Program Admission 2019
Burdwan University announces Admission to 5-Year B.A. LL.B. (Honours) Course 2019-20
University of Burdwan BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2019 - Burdwan University invites applications for admission to 5-Year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) Course of Studies in Bengal Law College (BITM Campus).
Candidates can check the complete detail of Burdwan University BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2019 such as application forms, eligibility criteria, Important date and other information from the page below.
University of Burdwan BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Forms: 12th July 2019 (upto 03.00 pm)
- Tentative Date of Commencement of Classes 29th July 2019
- Publication of List: 29th July 2019
- Admission will be held on 25th July 2019 & 26th July 2019
- Admission to 5-Year B.A. LL.B. (Honours) Course of Studies - 2019
No. of Seats:
- 80 in Bengal Law College. & 60 in AMEX Law College.
- Course Fee - Rs. 25000/- per annum
See: Law Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for University of Burdwan BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2019
- For admission to 5- Year B.A. LLB (Hons.) Course, every candidate shall have to pass the Higher Secondary Examination under (10 + 2) pattern or its equivalent examination securing not below 45% of the total marks in case of general category and 40% of the total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- No age limit but the entire process including admission to the course shall abide by the decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court against WP(Civil) No.- 1023/2016 pending before it.
- Selection for admission to the course shall be made strictly on the basis of merit to be determined by the percentage of marks obtained at the Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination under 10+2 pattern. In case of same percentage of marks of two or more candidates, marks of English at the Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination, under 10 + 2 pattern, will be compared
- Marks of English at the Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent examination will be considered as the third criterion, if needed.
Publication of List
- Notification of publication of Provisional Rank List will be available only on the University Website (http/www.buruniv.ac.in) on 19th July 2019 and admission will be held on 25th July 2019 & 26th July 2019 in the respective colleges.
University of Burdwan BA LLB (Hons) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application forms for admission to 5-Year B.A. LL.B. Hons. Course of Studies will be available, only on the university website (http/www.buruniv.ac.in), not in any affiliated Law College/ Institute on and from 17th June 2019 to12th July 2019
Submission of Application Forms
- Duly filled in downloaded application form, accompanied by a DD of Rs. 250/- (ie. cost of application form) drawn in favour of Finance Officer, B.U., payable at SBI, B.U. Branch, Burdwan, along with attested photocopies of Admit Card (MP or its equivalent exam), Mark Sheets of all the Public Examinations passed and SC/ ST Certificate (for relaxation in marks) and the NOC from the competent authority(in the case of in-service candidates), shall be submitted, either personally or by representative, to the Office of the Secretary, Council for U.G. Studies in Arts, Sc., Comm. Etc., B.U., Rajbati, Burdwan on or before 12th July 2019 (except Saturday, Sunday & holidays)
- Submission of applications by post should be avoided
For more details visit the official website
Burdwan Rajbati, Raiganj, Bardhaman, West Bengal 713104
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here