KGMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 for Admission
King George’s Medical University announces Entrance Test for Admission to B.Sc Nursing Course 2019
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 - King George Medical University (KGMU) has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to B.Sc. Nursing for the academic year 2019-20 through entrance test
All details about Admissions are available on the official website. Candidates seeking admission to the above said program must have to appear in the entrance exam to be held in 28th July 2019 (11.00 am to 02.00 pm, 10.00 am reporting time)
Also See : Nursing Entrance Exams
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for application: 08th July 2019
- Last date of Payment for the application through bank challan: 08th July 2019
- Admit card available Online from: 23rd July 2019
- Admit card can also be obtained in person
- Date of Written Exam: 28th July 2019 (Sunday 11.00AM to 2.00 PM 10:00 AM reporting time)
- Result can be seen on Website: 6th August 2019
- Tentative Date of 1st Counselling: 13th August 2019
- Tentative Date of 2nd Counselling: 27th August 2019
- Last date upto 3rd counselling in which students can be admitted against vacancies: 10th September 2019
Course Duration: 4 years
Name of the Colleges and Seats
- Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course in the following Nursing Colleges, which are affiliated to the University, will be made on the basis of entrance examination scheduled to be held in July 2019 at Lucknow:
- KGMU, College of Nursing, Lucknow - 100 Seats
- Vivekanand College of Nursing, Lucknow - 50 Seats
- Sahara College of Nursing, Lucknow - 60 Seats
- Samarpan College of Nursing, Chinhat, Lucknow - 60 Seats
- Dr. A.S. Yadav Institute (B&G), Lucknow - 30 Seats
- M.S. Institute of Nursing, Lucknow - 40 Seats
- B.C.M. College of Nursing, Khairabad, Sitapur; Certificate issued by National Commission for Minority Education Institutions - 40 Seats
- Total No. of Seats: 380
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019
- Admission Terms and Conditions for admission are as per latest INC regulation
- A candidate should have passed in the subjects of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualifying examination (10+2).
- 10+2 with 45% marks in science (PCBE) from any recognized board (Physics/Chemistry/Biology or Biotechnology/English)
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Govt. & National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having Science subjects and English only
- Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- For disabled candidate: 5% disability reservation to be considered with a disability of locomotor to the tune of 40% to 50% of the lower extremity
- A committee will be formed consisting of medical officer authorized by Medical Board of State Government and a nursing expert in the panel which may decide whether the candidates have the disability of locomotor of 40% to 50%.
- 5% of the total marks is relaxed for SC/ST candidates.
- Any reservation as per the State Government.
- The selection of the candidates will be strictly based on the merits of the entrance examination and preference of the college given by the candidate
- Examination will be of 180 minutes duration and will be from 11.00 AM to 02.00 PM
- Candidates are required to be present at the exam Center 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam and to be seated 30 minutes before the time of exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall 15 minutes after the seating time at 11:15 am.
- Candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after completion of exam.
- Examination will be on MCQ basis in English language only. There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions. The MCQ has "One Correct option" There shall be no Negative Marking. Use Ball Pen only (Blue or Black) provided by us.
- Center for Exam - Lucknow (Details on admit card)
Application and Examination Fee
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Application shall be submitted Online only using Internet, you will also get an admit card Online itself.
- Online application can be submitted on website http://kgmu.edu.in, www.kgmu.org.
- First register and create your Login ID and Password on the website as directed and note it down for all future Correspondence.
- Payment for examination fee can be done by:
- Online: By Credit Card / Debit Card (Master/Visa Only) or Net banking till 8th July 2019. You can directly proceed for filling of application form after payment.
- Offline: You can also deposit CASH through Bank Challan of Allahabad Bank / HDFC Bank till 5th July 2019. For this first download bank challan from website www.kgmu.org and deposit the examination fee in any branch of the Allahabad Bank or HDFC bank branch in India. You will be provided a receipt with Transaction ID number on its deposition.
- Please upload scanned copy of this bank receipt with this Transaction ID for filling the application form
- In case of payment by bank challan you need to re-login with your login ID and Password two working days after making payment in bank only then you will be able to fill application form.
- Please have a scanned copy of bank receipt ready for filling the application form at this stage. Subjects for the written test are Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, English and General Knowledge of Intermediate standard.
- Admit card can also be obtained in person (in case of inability to download) on 27th July 2019 between 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM from Examination Section, Pariksha Bhawan (PHI) King George’s Medical University UP, Lucknow Lucknow on Payment of Rs.100/-
- Admit card can also be downloading from websites www.kgmcindia.edu or www.kgmu.org
King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
KGMU - King George’s Medical University U.P., Lucknow-226003, Phone No.: 0522‐2258727, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.kgmcindia.edu or www.kgmu.org
Get latest Medical Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.