Calcutta University LLM Course Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
University of Calcutta announces Admission to LLM Program for 2019-21session
University of Calcutta LLM Admission 2019 - University of Calcutta invites applications from B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B. passed candidates in prescribed form for admission to 1st Year of 2-Year LL.M. Course 2019-2021 for the under mentioned institutions.
- Department of Law, C.U.
- Jogesh Chandra Chaudhury Law College
- Surendranath Law College
- South Calcutta Law College
- Kolkata Police Law Institute (Self-financed)[ Preferably for in service police personnel of Kolkata Police and West Bengal Police]
University of Calcutta LLM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Application Form Submission starts from 18th October 2019
- Last date for application submission: 8th November 2019
- Written Test on : 10.11.2019 from 1p.m. to 2.30 p.m. at the Department of Law, 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700019.
Reservation of seats
- For SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD candidates will be as per university rules. Number of college pursuing LL.M. may be changed. Merit List and category wise seat capacity will be published in due course. The admission will be done through counselling.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta LLM Admission 2019
- Admission to LL.M. course shall be open to applicants who have passed their B.A.LL.B (Hons.) / B.A.LL.B / LL.B (Hons.)/ LL.B. examination from this university or from other universities recognized by the University of Calcutta.
- The written test will be of 100 marks, 60 marks for MCQ, and 40 marks for subjective test from B.A.LL.B. Syllabus of C.U.
University of Calcutta LLM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application Forms can be downloaded from the official website of the University of Calcutta – www.caluniv.ac.in.
- Prescribed forms duly filled in should be submitted to the office of the Faculty of Law, 51/1, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700019 from 18/10/2019 to 08 / 11 / 2019 (except University Holiday) against which Admit Card will be issued on the same day.
- No application form will be accepted by post / courier.
- Application Fees Rs. 400/-(Non refundable) for General Category candidates and Rs. 200/- (Non refundable) for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PWD will be submitted through SBI COLLECT – CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY ONLINE PAYMENT
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here