Christ University announces Admission to BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, LLM Courses 2021
Christ University BA-LLB, BBA-LLB, LLM Admission 2021 – Christ University, School of Law invites applications for admission to BA, LLB/BBA, LLB, LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law and LLM in Corporate and Commercial Law, Intellectual Property and Trade Law for the academic year 2021-22.
Find below the detailed information on eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, selection, and more on Christ University Law Admission 2021.
Courses Offered by Christ University School of Law
- 5-year Integrated Programme – BA. LL.B. (Hons.)
- 5-year Integrated Programme – BBA LL.B. (Hons.)
- 1-year – LLM. (Constitutional and Administrative Law)
Christ University Law Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of the online application for LLM – 16th May 2021
- Last Date for submission of the online application for BA LLB (Hons.) & BBA LLB (Hons.) – 31st May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University Law Admission 2021
For BA LLB / BBA LLB Program
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 from Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards in any stream with a minimum score of 45% from any recognized Board in India. Students pursuing International curriculum must have AIU approval and must obtain a grade of not less than ‘C’ or its equivalent.
- Applicants who will be appearing for their 10+2 examinations in March-May 2021 may apply with their class 10th and 11 marks.
- The age of the candidates should also be below 20 years as on 01st July 2021
For LLM Program
- A candidate who has passed LL.B. (3 or 5-year course) with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks from any recognized University in India or abroad recognized by UGC / AIU are eligible to apply.
Christ University Law Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates should apply through online or offline mode.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://christuniversity.in/
- Application Form can be downloaded from the university website.
- Application forms are also available at Office of Admission, Christ (Deemed to be University) Delhi NCR, Mariam Nagar, Meerut Road, Delhi NCR, Ghaziabad – 201003
- The registration fee of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission
- All the candidates who are “Selected” after appearing for the final selection process can pay the fee through Net banking / NEFT / RTGS
- Payment / Transfer of fees does not guarantee admission
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by Christ University Bengaluru, NCR & Kolkata.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website