CEE Kerala Integrated 5 Year LLB Entrance Test 2019 for Admission, Dates, Application Form
CEE Kerala announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Integrated Five Year LLB Course 2019
CEE Kerala Integrated 5-Year LLB Entrance Test 2019 - Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to Integrated Five Year LLB Course 2019-20 in the four Government Law Colleges in Kerala and in the Private Self-financing Law Colleges in Kerala which enter into seat sharing agreement with the State Govt.
The Applicant should be an Indian citizen and should have passed the Kerala Higher Secondary or Equivalent Exam with 45% Marks. SEBC and SC/ST candidates need only 42% and 40% marks respectively.
Get here complete details of Kerala 5-year Integrated LLB entrance exam 2019 from exam date to application form, admit card, reservation and other details given page.
Also See : Law Entrance Exam
CEE Kerala Integrated 5-Year LLB Entrance Test 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration Open from: 29th April 2019
- Online Registration Closed on 08th May 2019, 05.00 pm
- Date of CEE Integrated LLB Exam: 22nd May 2019 (Wednesday 10.00 am to 01.00 pm)
Also See : Integrated Law Curses
Eligibility Criteria for CEE Kerala Integrated 5-Year LLB Admission 2019
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen. The candidate should produce any one of the following documents along with the application, to prove Indian Citizenship.
- Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Exam of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or any other examination recognised by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto
- A candidate who has passed an exam in 10+2 Course of schooling recognised by the educational authority of the Central or State Govt. or possesses such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to such 10+2 course by the BCI can also apply
- Applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary pass certificates or first degree certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission.
- The applicants who have obtained 10 +2 or graduation/post-graduation through open universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who are appearing/ appeared for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Exam. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Pass Certificate and Mark List of the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the Course, unless he/she has passed the qualifying exam with a minimum of 45% marks. However, candidates belonging to Socially & Educationally Backward Classes need only 42% marks and those belonging to the SC/ST need only 40% marks in the qualifying exam. No rounding off of percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted.
- The applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019; the upper age limit for admission to the Integrated Five-Year LL-B Course 2019 will be subject to the order of the Honâ€™ble Supreme Court of India.
Qualifying Standards in the Entrance Exam:
- To qualify in the Entrance Examination, and thereby figure in the rank list, a General/SEBC category applicant should secure a minimum of 10% of the total marks in the Entrance Exam whereas a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% of the total marks
- The Entrance Exam will be conducted in centers in Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kozhikode and Kannur districts on 22nd May 2019 (Wednesday)
- The Entrance Exam shall be a Computer Based (Test (CBT) of two hours duration and will consist of 200 objective type questions in
- General English (60 questions),
- General Knowledge (45 questions),
- Arithmetic and Mental Ability (25 questions) and
- Aptitude for Legal Studies (70 questions) of three marks each (Total 200 x 3 = 600 marks)
- For every wrong answer one mark will be deducted from the total score
CEE Kerala Integrated 5-Year LLB Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to the course have to apply online through the Website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE)
- Application Fee for General and SEBC candidates is Rs.650/- and in the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST benefits as per G.O. (MS) No.25/05/SCSTDD dated 22.06.2005 is Rs.325/-
- After remitting the fee the candidates has to upload a recent passport size colour photograph, signature and required documents/certificates as mentioned in clause 13.2.4 of the Prospectus during the submission of the online application.
- Facility for submission of online application, fee payment and uploading of images/documents shall be available in the above website from 29th April to 08th May 2019, 05.00 pm
- The required fee can be remitted by Online Payment or by way of Demand Draft for the requisite amount drawn from a Nationalised Bank in favour of "The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations", payable at Thiruvananthapuram
- In case of payment by Demand Draft, the original Demand Draft should be sent along with the print out of the application. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any cost.
For more details, refer prospectus/website www.cee.kerala.gov.in