Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala announces Entrance Exam for LLB Integrated 5 Year Course for session 2021-22
CEE Kerala LLB Integrated 5 Year Entrance Test 2021 – Applications are invited by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Keral for the Computer-based Entrance Examination for Admission to LL.B (Integrated Five Year) Course for academic session 2021-22 in Government and Self-financing Law Colleges in Kerala
Get complete details of CEE Kerala 5-year Integrated LLB entrance exam 2021 from exam date to application form, admit card, reservation and other from the page below.
CEE Kerala LLB Integrated 5 Year Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates
- Online application starts from: 19th July 2021
- Last date to apply online: 28th July 2021
- Upload the documents to correct the defects: 05th August 2021
- Availability of admit card: To be announced
- Date of Examination: To be announced
- Answer Key Released: To be announced
- Answer Key Objection: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Option registration for 2nd phase allotment: To be announced
- Publication of 3rd phase allotment: To be announced
- Website opens for Option Registration for Mop-UP Round: To be announced
- Option registration ends for Mop-Up round: To be announced
- Mop Up Allotment: To be announced
- Last Date for joining the allotted college: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for CEE Kerala LLB Integrated 5 Year Entrance Test 2021
- Nationality: Indian. However, Kerala origin candidates will only be eligible for reservations and concession.
- Age limit: Candidates must make sure that they are not less than 17 Years in age as on December 31, 2021.
- Students must be 10+2 passed from a recognised board. Appearing/Appeared candidates in such an exam are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have scored 45% in 10+2 for general category, 42% marks are for socially and economically backward classes and for ST/SC category it is 40% only.
CEE Kerala LLB Integrated 5 Year Entrance Test 2021 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to the course should apply online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- There are 5 steps for the online submission of applications and all the steps are mandatory.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Fill Application
- Step 3 – Pay Application Fee
- Step 4 – Upload images and Certificates
- Step 5 – Print Confirmation Page
- General & SEBC – Rs.685/-
- SC/ST – Rs.345/-
- Mode of Payment: Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee
- Online Payment: Paid through Internet banking, Credit Card or Debit Card
- e-Challan: Applicant needs to take a printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e-Challan’
- Mode of Exam: Online (Computer-based Test)
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- No. of Questions: 200
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Maximum Marks: 600
Distribution of Marks among the Section
Total No. of Questions
Arithmetic and mental ability
Aptitude for legal studies
- Correct Answer: For each correct answer +3 marks will be awarded
- Incorrect Answer: For each wrong answer -1 will be deducted from the total score
- Test centers for Kerala law entrance test – Thiruvananthapuram; Kottayam; Ernakulam; Thrissur; Kozhikode; Kannur
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website