XLRI Jamshedpur MBA application process
- A candidate needs to register for XAT exam and also register for the institute courses of his/her choice separately by paying separate application fees. The candidates first need to visit the official portal of XAT i.e.; xatonline.net.in
- Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2021 and appearing for XAT 2021 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes. Applicants to different institutes, besides XLRI have to apply separately to Institutes of their choice
- Applicants for XAT 2021 can choose to pay online using credit card/debit card/online banking
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
- Please ensure that you give your correct mobile No. to receive SMS alerts.
- If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID & Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam/junk folder. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to [email protected] citing your primary email id. or call us up on 1800 419 2929 between 08.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m. (IST) if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to [email protected]
- We shall get back to you in 48 hours. (Excluding Holidays)
Mode of Payment
- The candidates may pay through:
- Candidates can pay through the given payment gateways with credit card/ debit card and net banking options.
- For this, candidates shall take the print of Challan form and visit the nearest IDBI branch.Demand Draft – The DD has to be made in the favour of “XLRI JAMSHEDPUR” payable at Jamshedpur
- In both the mode of payment, the candidates are required to courier/speed post/register post the printout of XAT Confirmation Page as well as the printout/Photocopy of payment confirmation Page to XAT Office
- XAT Registration Fee (without late Fee) – Rs.1700/- Candidates interested in XLRI programs needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.300/- each.
- XAT Registration Fee (with late Fee) – Rs.2000/- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs.500/- each
- To know more about XAT, click here