MAT Exam Pattern 2023 | MAT Question Paper Pattern
MAT Exam Pattern : Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA program across the country. Read more to know all about MAT Examination pattern like exam duration, topics covered, marking scheme, marks distribution, type of questions and lots more that will help the candidates in scoring high in MAT 2023 Examination
- Candidates appearing for MAT May 2023 must start the preparation with the exact exam pattern of the test. Knowing the pattern will help you to strategize for the exam accordingly. Moreover, all the sections have an equal number of questions, so focus on each section equally.
MAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online or Offline (IBT, PBT & CBT) Mode
- Language: The medium of the examination is English.
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type
- Total Questions: 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: There is one mark for each correct answer. 0.25 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
- Language Comprehension – 40 Question & 30 Marks
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning – 40 Question & 30 Marks
- Mathematical Skills – 40 Question & 30 Marks
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency – 40 Question & 35 Marks
- Indian & Global Environment – 40 Question & 15 Marks
- Total – 200 Question & 150 Marks