MAT Exam Pattern 2019 and Structure | MAT Sample Question Papers - Download
MAT Exam Pattern 2019 | MAT Question Paper Pattern
MAT Exam Pattern : Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA program across the country. Read more to know all about MAT Examination pattern like exam duration, topics covered, marking scheme, marks distribution, type of questions and lots more that will help the candidates in scoring high in MAT 2019 Examination
- Candidates appearing for MAT February 2019 must start the preparation with the exact exam pattern of the test. Knowing the pattern will help you to strategize for the exam accordingly. Moreover, all the sections have an equal number of questions, so focus on each section equally.
Mode of MAT Exam 2019
- The exam takes place in PBT & CBT Mode.
- The medium of the examination is English.
- Marking Scheme for Management Aptitude Test
- There is one mark for each correct answer.
- 0.25 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
Mode of Test
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
(i) Paper Based Test (PBT) or
(ii) Computer Based Test (CBT) or
(iii) Both PBT & CBT
- Paper Based Test: 17th February 2019 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test: 23rd February 2019 (Saturday)
- *If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 23rd February 2019 itself
- Paper Based Test: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Computer Based Test: In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
Questions in MAT Exam 2019
- There are total 200 questions in the exam.
- All questions are MCQ based.