Government Exams after 12th – Competitive Exams after 12th for Government Jobs
Competitive Exams after 12th for Government Jobs – As soon as one think about the “Government Job’ automatically the sense of job security comes with it. That’s what makes the Government jobs attracts people. Many Govt. departments conduct Competitive Exams for recruitment purpose. Here we are trying to provide the list of Competitive Exams for recruitment where the minimum eligibility criteria for qualification is class 12th only. These popular government jobs not only help provide the candidates an entry into the business world but also help boost their career to higher levels during the course of their service. Candidates can apply for these jobs if they have pass class 12th exam.
So, find the list of the top government jobs in India that you may want to apply for
Railways Recruitment Exam
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Assistant Loco Pilot is a person who assists the Loco Pilot (Train Driver) in Driving or piloting the train. This job requires continuous attention and high degree of responsiveness.
- Railway Clerks: Job of Train Clerk include checking the number of wagons and coaches in Railway yard, preparing train documents like Vehicle Guidance (VG), feeding these information in railway network terminals, giving and receiving information from control regarding train working, maintenance of registers related with working of trains etc.The job can be in either in Stations or Control offices in Divisional/Zonal headquarters..
- Railway Constables: Railways constables are responsible to maintain the law and order in the railway premises. They are required to do regular patrolling during any journey to check notorious activities.
- Station Master: The station master is the whole and soul in charge of the entire railway station and other establishments from one outer signal to another. He is responsible for proper functioning of ticket collector, booking office, retiring rooms, water facilities and any many more exigencies.
- Ticket Collector: The ticket collector is on the front end Indian Railway employee, whose responsibility is to find out whether all travelers are traveling with the ticket. It is also the ticket collector’s job to recover the fine from the passengers who are traveling without ticket
- CHSL: SSC Conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)for the recruitment Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) vacancies
- Stenographer: SSC Conducts stenographer Exam to recruit person to works in a courtroom or any legal proceedings corporate place and transcribes spoken words by typing them into a steno machine, a kind of shorthand typewriter. Fast and accurate typing skills are vital for a stenographer job. Stenographer post offered by SSC is a Central Competitive and their job profile includes:
a) Writing/transcribing Speech given by the officer
b) Press Conference Briefings
c) Assisting the Minister or Officer
d) Helping in PRs (Public Relations)
- GD CONSTABLE: The SSC (General Duty) GD exam is conducted to recruit personnel for constable posts in BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, Rifleman etc
- Police exams for various states : SSC CPO (Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organisation) conducts exam for the recruitment of suitable candidates for multiple posts such as SI (Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI (Sub Inspector) in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces), and ASI (Assistant Sub Inspector) in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force).
- NDA/NA: UPSC Conducts NDA-NA Exam for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)
- RBI’s Office Attendant exam: RBI (Reserve Bank of India) holds the RBI Office Attendant Exam to recruit ‘Attendants’ in its various offices across India.
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and Soldiers- Male candidates – TES is one of the entry schemes to join Indian Army. Technical Entry Scheme is for unmarried male students who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of cut off % applied as decided by the Recruiting Directorate Selection Centre allotment and Services Selection Board (SSB) interview. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit are eligible to join this scheme.
- Junior Commissioned Officers (Catering): Candidates should be 10+2, Diploma/Certificate Course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery/ Hotel Management and Catering Tech. recognized by AICTE to be eligible for JCO (Catering) post in the Indian Army.Candidates must also pass a written Common Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted on the last Sunday of every month. CEE consist of two paper:
Paper 1: (60 minutes) measures IQ, GK, and numerical ability. The passing marks are 32 out of 100.
- Paper 2: (30 minutes) tests proficiency in Math, English, and Computer Science. Passing marks of 20 out of 150 is required.
- Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR): Candidates qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India are eligible for Indian Navy Sailors SSR Post. The selection of Indian Navy Sailor SSR post is based on d Examination (CBT), subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Exams
- 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme: This scheme is for unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a 4-year degree course. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main)All India Rank. SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. candidates those who qualify stage I will go for Stage II . Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview. Candidates are also required to clear the medical Test to be qualified for this scheme
Indian Coast Guard
- Naviks and Yantrik: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Tests, followed by Medical Examination.
Indian Air Force
- Airmen in IAF in Technical and Group ‘Y ’Traders: Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Tests, followed by Medical Examination
Also See :