SSC – CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF Examination 2019
SSC Recruitment 2019 for SI, ASI Posts – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications for appointment in following SI, ASI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and CISF Post in Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are requested to apply online through official website.
Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs & Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Exam 2019.
SSC Vacancy Details
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF vacancies
- Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancy position will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in > Candidate’s Corner > Tentative Vacancy).
- Candidates selected for appointment for posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India.
See: Government Jobs – Sarkari Jobs 2019
- Nationality/ Citizenship: A candidate must be either:
- Candidates need to read the eligibility criteria before fill the application form if any aspirants don’t fulfil the eligibility and apply the application form then the exam community will discard the form of that candidate’s
- A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 01st January1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to the Exam provisionally, but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Govt. of India
- Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit prescribed under Para 5.1 above and category codes for claiming age relaxation will be as follows:
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- For Group ‘ B & C’ posts Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General) – 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) – 06 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) – 08 Years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General) – Upto 40 years of Age
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) – Upto 43 years of Age
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ ST) – Upto 45 years of Age
- The benefit of age relaxation available to Central Govt. Civilian Employees is not applicable to the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
See: Fresher Jobs 2019
Educational Qualifications (as on 01st January 2020)
- Educational Qualification for all posts is bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- As per MHRD Notification published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Govt. provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, UGC
- Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as on 01-01-2020 will not be eligible and need not apply.
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission in Computer Base Examination will be required to produce all relevant Certificates in original such as Mark sheets/ Provisional Degree/ Diploma Certificate as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 01st January 2020 failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled by the Commission
- The candidates who are able to prove by documentary evidence that the result of the qualifying exam was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only
- Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests
- However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written exam along with Physical Exam, Personality test and Medical Exam as a whole.
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple-Choice Type. Questions will be set in Hindi and English. Deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each incorrect answer marked on OMR Answer Sheet.
SSC Paper-I Exam Pattern
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- General Knowledge and General Awareness – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- English Comprehension – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- Total – 200 Questions and 200 Marks
- Time of Duration: 2 Hours (Shift 1: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) (Shift 2: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
SSC Paper-II Exam Pattern
- English language & Comprehension – 200 No. of Questions & 200 Marks
- Time of Duration:2 hours (Shift 1st: 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) & (Shift 2nd: 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM)
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group “B‟ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: Post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group “C‟ (Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: Post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group “C‟ (Non-Gazetted)
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is -Rs.100/- and for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/Women) Application Fee is – Nil
See: Recruitment Exams 2019 for Govt Jobs, Banking, PSUs
How to Apply?
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice
- Last date for submission of online applications is 16-10-2019 (17:00)
- Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 18-10-2019 (17:00)
- However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 19-10-2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 18-10-2019 (17:00).
- Submission of Online Applications: 17th September 2019 to 16th October 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 16th October 2019 (17:00)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 18th October 2019 (17:00)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 18th October 2019 (17-00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 19th October 2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 11th & 13th December 2019
- Date of Paper-II: To be notified later
See: Entrance Exams for Jobs after Graduation